Chapter 28 Hibiscus POV

The plan worked, in a way. They were leaving for this 'Pyrriah' place. Achiote and Lupana had their soldiers weak, for they already attacked one troop, with about two dozen HiveWings. They lost, obviously, and Sequoia had shown them that two visitors from another continent came, they were 'SeaWings', as they called themselves.

They were finally going to escape Wasp forever.

But Hibiscus was nearly convinced to stay behind, and wait for Polyplax, yet she doubted he knew that he was alive. I don't even think he loved me. Maybe he flirts with all the female dragons of Palanta.

Hibiscus would never know now. As they made their journey, all of Sundew's 'acquaintances' were by her, along with Sundew herself.

Bumblebee had grown a slight attachment to Hibiscus, wanting her more and more every day.

"HIBWI!" The little dragonet squealed, reaching from Cricket to the hybrid. Chuckling, she dropped back a little and picked up the dragonet carefully. "Can you twell me anofer stwory?" She said in her cutest voice.

"Of course, little one, but you have to take a nap right after." Hibiscus said, putting the HiveWing into a sling around her neck. All of Bumblebee's caretakers, even Sundew and Swordtail, had one, since the dragonet liked to rotate.

"Well, once upon a time--"

"Twell me one abwout Pwowypwax!" Bumblebee interrupted.

"Ok, little one." Hibiscus sighed. "Well, when we first met, he was...with...my mother, and we fought, then after we ran away. He followed us, and I trapped him in a flytrap." She felt a pain in her heart as she recalled their time together. "I talked to him, then had to rescue him, then lost him again...I-I haven't since him since..."

Snores erupted from the little dragonet, snuggled in the sling. She chuckled again.

"There it is!" One of the SeaWings, Tsunami, called out. As the clouds cleared, she could see an island.

Let's just say that island was an understatement. A whole continent appeared aghast the misty clouds that covered it. "Welcome to Pyrriah, LeafWings." Tsunami the SeaWing said.

A collection of islands were off to the side, curled around like a tail. A vast land of mountains and valleys covered the continent, with the pure blue ocean surrounding it.

"We don't only have mountains and fields," Turtle, the other SeaWing, explained. "We have an icy kingdom and a desert. And our islands, of course."

"What do you think will be the other dragons' reactions when we get there?" Willow fretted.

"Willow," Sundew calmed her, her wingtips brushing the other LeafWing's wings. "We'll be fine. If not, I'll go attack them all." Even though it was a joke, Sundew sounded serious.

"Maybe we should point out the dragons' abilities?" Turtle suggested.

"Alright. There are seven tribes," Tsunami explained. "SeaWings, they can breathe underwater and light up their scales." She demonstrated. "IceWings, they have deadly frostbreath. Definitely watch out for that. They also can survive subzero temperatures. NightWings breathe fire and can read minds and foretell the future."

"Like Clearsight!" Cricket interrupted.

"Yes, like Clearsight," Tsunami continued. "Only certain NightWings can do that, though. MudWings can breathe fire and some are fireproof. SkyWings are very tough and breathe fire. They are short tempered, and don't mess with one. Unless you're me, of course. SandWings have a venomous barb at the end of their tail that's extremely poisonous. They can breathe fire."

Hibiscus looked at her deadly tail. "So like mine?"

"Sort of." Tsunami glanced at it. "RainWings are the least of your worries. Sure, they have venom and camouflage, but they're pretty lazy."

"That's reassuring," Cricket said. "But I have some question--"

"No, we are not doing a day-long interview for you." Sundew knocked her over with her tail.

Turtle whispered something to Tsunami that sounded like, "Should....warn...animus...magic?" Tsunami hesitated then shook her head.

"Hey." Hibiscus flew up to them, slightly startling the SeaWings. "Since you already told us about your tribes...want to hear ours?"

"Yours? I thought there was only one tribe." Turtle said, and Tsunami nodded with him.

"No, I'm surprised that Achiote, Lupana, or Sequoia didn't tell you." Hibiscus started to describe the three tribes, the two other dragons taking in all the information.

"I see." Tsunami said after Hibiscus told them all the information about the Palantan tribes. "Well, what tribe are you?"

"I'm not one tribe, to be specific...I'm all three."

Turtle gasped in amazement, and Tsunami grinned. "You're an AllWing?"

"What's an AllWing?" Hibiscus asked.

"Well, an AllWing is what we call dragons here who are hybrids of all the tribes." Turtle explained.

"So I'm an AllWing? I'm an AllWing! Awesome!"

"So..." Turtle started. "What's it like being the only AllWing?"

"The only? I'm not sure--"

"HIBWI!" Bumblebee had finally awakened from her nap.

"Bumblebee! There you are!" Cricket sped up to them. "Heh, I kind of forgot you had her..."

"It's okay." Hibiscus said to her then to Bumblebee, "Go with Cricket now." Bumblebee was now in Cricket's sling, happy as ever.

"Anyways, I'm not the only AllWing, I think." Hibiscus turned to the SeaWings. "There's one other, his name's Polyplax. He was my lo--friend, and we had to split up because of Wasp. He said he was a HiveWing, but he had SilkWing and LeafWing markings and genes."

"Queen Wasp?" Turtle asked, but Tsunami whacked him on the head. "Of course, you squid-brain."

"Yeah..." Hibiscus trailed off, then changed the subject. "Look! We are nearly there."

All of the dragons dived down to the lush green grass. We're saved. Hibiscus thought. No more HiveWings, no more drama, no more Wasp.