Epilogue

Polyplax chuckled, a grin on his face. Hibiscus scowled playfully and whacked him. He just continued laughing.

His dragonet was staring at a beetle, mumbling with wide eyes. Polyplax found out that he was indeed an 'AllWing', as he found out that his father followed him, and found him a year ago, telling him about his past and what happened. His mother was a simple HiveWing that worked as a cook in a different hive, and his father was a Leaf and SilkWing hybrid. He was stolen when he was hatched, when Wasp came to inspect him.

"Jaguar!" Hibiscus called to him, and the young dragonets' head shot up.

"Where's your sister?" His mate asked.

"She's over there, looking at a boooring butterfly. This beetle is waaayy cooler." Jaguar said. Polyplax did indeed see his other dragonet, chasing at a monarch butterfly. His two dragonets were beautiful, Jaguar was a mostly orange, white, and black hybrid with Polyplax's eyes. Sundrop was a gold and red dragonet with Hibiscus eyes, and trust him when he says she's definitely a Daddy's girl.

"Sundrop!" Hibiscus called, "Come here! You too, Jaguar."

The two dragonets scrambled to their mother, sitting in a semi circle around her. "I think it's time for you to hear the story."

Polyplax's brows shot up. "They're old enough already? Man, my dragonets are growing up so fast."

"They're two! My heavens, Polyplax, you are some father." She said playfully, smirking while the dragonets giggled.

A fake, offended gasp came from Polyplax, a talon over his heart. "Oh! It hurts, it hurts! My own mate has deceivingly killed me with her harsh words." He pretended to faint and stuck his tongue out, playing dead. "Bleh." His voice made Hibiscus snorted, trying to contain her own laughter.

"OK, ok. Get up. We got a story to tell!" Hibiscus had a branch lift him up. He sat upright, his wings draping over his mate. He started, a small grin on his face. "When I was about seven and a half years old, nearly four years ago, I was chosen to be Queen Wasp's apprentice...."