Chapter 11 Polyplax POV

Polyplax was at the Wasp hive, plotting an escape so he could report to his queen. He was hiding aways from the market, by an alleyway where many guards patrolled. He wanted to shout to them, make them call for the queen, but Sundew still had his mouth, wings, and tail bound with ropes and vines. They were so thick that even his claws didn't cut through them.

Polyplax had been covered in a dark cloak, his captors with the same. "Mmrph hmph mm mrphmn mn mhns?" (Why are we risking our lives?) Polyplax mumbled through the vines.

"Because we have to get Hibiscus, that's why." Sundew snapped at him. They have created a weird way of communicating with the bind on. "Even if we die trying, I'll know that you'll help us."

"Mn mphn mmnnhin mbmn mn!" (I said nothing about that!)

They started to move down the alleyways, towards the hive.

"If it doesn't work out, you'll be our hostage." Sundew replied. Blue and Cricket were watching the exchange, confused on how Sundew understood him.

Polyplax gave out a muffled sigh, his head drooping. "Mh--"

"I know what you're about to say, and I'll tell you. We're going to jog your memory about us, after you help us."

As the HiveWing was about to reply to that, he was cut short when Sundew yanked him to the back. A guard passed, not even bothering to look for them. He continued towards the market, whistling a tune.

Continuing down the alleys, they soon found themselves at the entrance. "Ok, here's the deal. Help us get in, and we might let you free, with memories." Polyplax nodded. "Don't scream." Sundew said before taking off the bind. He stayed silent. "Good."

"Now pretend we're prisoners." Sundew whispered, vines wrapping loosely around their necks, the three vines resting in his palm.

Gripping them, he strode to the front guards, who were flirting again. "You two. Where's the Queen?" Polyplax barked, seeming to be irritated, his fake tone startled the guards. "Throne room." One said. "Where she always is?"

He entered with his prisoners. He went down the twisted hallways, instinctively he headed for his queen, but Sundew yanked him back, again. "Where are the dungeons?" She hissed.

"That way." He pointed to a stairway. That's the flamesilk dungeons. Where they belong to be, cold and locked up for capturing an innocent HiveWing. Besides, they never specified which dungeon.

"Well? Let's go save this Hibiscus dragon!" Blue whispered enthusiastically. Sundew nodded.

"I'll be in the back, watching for any guards. I'm sure you can handle yourselves fighting two guards." Polyplax insisted.

They continued down the stairway and the air got dense and cold. They finally reached the bottom. The flamesilk dungeons....

Suddenly a burst of warmth fell over them. He watched as a SilkWing shot flaming silk from his wrists to a pot. It was very weak and pitiful.

"One of these should be your friend." Polyplax urged them through the door and slammed it.

"Number one rule of HiveWing guard training: don't trust ANY LeafWings or SilkWings." He smiled. "Now, there's an execution I've got to go to."

He could hear them arguing, with Sundew shouting at either Blue or him. "I told you we couldn't trust him!" She snarled loudly. Polyplax hurried until he was out of earshot from them.

He arrived in the Throne room, his Queen just about to start the execution when he saw him. "P-Polyplax? What are you doing here?" Her voice sounded puzzled. "I mean, it's a pleasure to have you back! Care to do the honors?" Polyplax looked around the room, finally laying his eyes on the dragon he was supposed to kill. It was the yellow and blue dragon that burst through the throne room doors and tried to escape. He thought of what she did to him. About him falling to his doom if Queen Wasp weren't there to save him.

"Gladly."