Chapter 30 Hibiscus POV

Putting him to rest was pretty easy. She acted like she was a boring dragon and he was asleep before you could say 'tree'. She softly smiled at his LOUD snores, chuckling.

Hibiscus tried to slip away, to talk about the plan for the LeafWings, but a sleepy talon grabbed her back, pulling her back to Polyplax.

"Stay." He mumbled, drowsiness in his tone.

"Fine, but I gotta leave soon." She laid down by him, Polyplax rolling over so that he was on his back. Goof. She thought before going into her own world of dreams.

Hibiscus yawned, waking up with the morning. MORNING?! I OVERSLEPT!!!

Talons were sprawled all over her, Polyplax's snores echoing in the valley. Gently putting the talons by his side, she flew up to a mountain, where all the LeafWings were planning to make their new home.

Sequoia had gained control over all the LeafWing's again, Achiote and Lupana willingly giving up their rein. "We don't need to be rulers." They said. "We need to be a family with our daughter."

The LeafWings were planning to live in the jungle, where they would live with the NIghtWings and RainWings until all of the leafspeakers grew a new forest, just for them. Hibiscus had to get used to living with other tribes, but she found friends among the RainWings and NightWings.

It was beautiful.

But Hibiscus had nightmares about Wasp every now and then, taking her away from Polyplax. But when she woke up, she always found her love by her.

It's a beautiful life. No worries or Wasp. Just me and all the people I love.

Hibiscus was still slightly sad that they had to leave Honeycomb behind, but Canopy found another love in a fellow LeafWing named Cocoa, but he refused to have another dragonet. "Raising Hibiscus was hard enough." Was what he said to Cocoa.

Hibiscus had helped with the jungle, and they were doing really well. The first week and five trees were fully grown.

While for Polyplax...he was never better. He talks a lot, still surprised that he could after Wasp ripped out his vocal cords. He was fully healed from his injuries, and he was friends with Deathbringer, the main bodyguard for Glory, and they have a lot in common (Like flirting skills).

Hibiscus was happy, and she knew that Wasp can't find them, and never will.