Chapter 17

“Say something I’m giving up on you!”

“I swear to God Justin if you don’t shut up I’m throwing you out of my car.” Alexander muttered angrily.

“Can you blame me for trying to keep myself busy?” He asked him with pout.

“Its been an hour Justin, find something else to keep yourself busy.” I told him.

We were currently on our way to the beach house and for the past hour, Justin had been singing horribly to different songs.

Alex was driving and I was riding shot gun with Emily and Justin at the backseat while Lauren, Rosa and Louis were riding in Joshua’s car.

“I’m suddenly wishing we dumped you and brought Louis instead. I think you’ve completely shattered my eardrums.” Emily complained from beside me.

“So you guys are trying to say that if I eventually want to start my music career, you won’t support me?”

“Dude you’re tone deaf. Even music won’t support you.” Alex said rolling his eyes.

“I think you guys are just jealous because you’re not as good as me.” He said folding his arms.

“Fifi’s actually a really great singer.” Emily told him with a smirk and I felt Alex’s eyes on me.

“Then this is the perfect moment for Karaoke!” He said excitedly and connected his phone to the car's speaker.

We all let out a collective groan but he refused to listen to us.

Two hours later, Justin had tortured us with his horrible singing voice by singing songs from Disney cartoons, movies and even Nigerian songs and when I asked him how he got it, he said Tiwa had sent them to him.

“Okay Justin, three hours is enough torture. You can shut up now.” I said turning back to look at him.

“Lilian is my biggest fan and she isn’t complaining.” He said giving Emily a sideways nudge and she just glared at him.

“Dude, just take a nap or something. I have a headache from your voice.” Alex muttered with a frown.

“You can rest and let me drive.” He told him with concern.

“I don’t need you crashing my car.” He told him rolling his eyes.

“You say that like I’m a horrible driver. Plus this isn’t Lucy so what’s the problem?” He asked.

“if this was Lucy, you wouldn’t even be here, I’d have thrown your ass out two and a half hours ago.” He told him.

“Who’s Lucy?” Emily asked and I turned to see the look of confusion written on her face.

“His car.” I told her with a laugh.

“You named your car?” She asked Alex with a look of disbelief written on her face and he just shrugged.

“That was the same question I asked him.” I told her laughing again.

“And you guys say I’m the crazy one.” Justin muttered.

“That isn’t actually up for debate. You are crazy.” She told him.

“No Lilian, I believe the word is unique because you can’t find me anywhere else.” He told her with a smirk.

“I’m sure we’ll find people like you in a mental institution. I’m pretty surprised you aren’t there.” She replied him with made his smirk turn into a frown.

He opened his mouth to reply her when the car suddenly stopped.

I turned to give Alex a confusing stare before looking forward to see Rosa and Lauren standing in front of Joshua’s car.