Chapter 1

"Are you ready?" Polly asks. I nodded.

She starts the engine and drive off to school. Okay, Let me introduce myself.

My name is Cameron Peters. I'm from Canada. My parents died when I was 4. So, I was raised by my foster parents. They're rich. Polly here is my best friend. She's a cheerleader and I once had a crush on her when we were on 6th grade. Yes, I'm a lesbian. But, no one in school wants to mess with me. It is because, I'm a hot badass. I don't bully innocent people. I only mess with the bullies. You could say I'm pretty hot. I have a long wavy dark brown hair and hazel eyes, My body is to die for, Tall 5'11, tanned skin, I play basketball. I have everything that girls wants.

"Okay. We're here. Get your arse out of here." Polly said in her Australian accent. Polly is pretty hot too. A cheerleader body, 5'8 tall, blonde straight hair and an amazing pair of blue eyes. I lost interest in her when I was on 10th grade when we became friends. We got out of the car and went straight to English .

"What happened to your car anyways ?" Polly asked. I shrugged. I own a black camaro.

"Nothing. I just don't want to drive today." I replied. She gave me the 'Ohh' expression. We finally arrived to class.

I opened the class door. Miss Howard gave me a 'Dafuck' look. I gave her one back . She cleared her throat. "Why are you late?" She asked with a firm tone.

"We had some problems. Don't worry, The cat didn't die" Polly said with a doctor's tone. The class laughed. Miss Howard sighed and motion us to take a seat. I walk to my seat and put my bag on the floor. I lazily sit on the chair. The girls beside me giggled. I turn to look at them and it's the cheerleaders. I smiled at them and gave them a wink.

The girls squealed loudly. I snickered and turn to my other side to look at Polly. She smirked and laughed quietly.

"Girls! Quiet please!" Miss Howard raised her voice. I smirked and focus on the clock.

"20 more minutes till lunch." I mumbled to myself. As you can see, Me and Polly is the most hottest lesbians here. And, half of the school is obsessed with us. Which kinda bothered us a lot. Polly and I are like twins. Something hit my head, I turned to look at Polly and she mouthed "Read the note". I look at the crumpled paper ball on my desk and quickly unwrapped it.

'Do you want to tease the cheerleaders at lunch ?' -Polly

I turned to look at her and nodded. She smirked.

"Ms Peters and Ms Collins. Please pay attention!" Miss Howard said in an angry voice. I laughed quietly. Miss Howard look at me and start walking towards me. I gulp. 'This isn't going to be good' I thought. The bell rings. Phew, right on time.

I ran out of the class. I stood in front of the door to wait for Polly. She came out and laugh at me.

"Dude, that was so close." She said while giggling. I smirked and nodded. We head to the cafeteria. Polly nudged me on the ribs a few times.

"What, Polly ?" I groaned. She points her eyes at a group. I look at them and gave her a confused face. She groaned.

"Look at the mens. They're looking at you." She whispered at me. I turned my head to look at them and indeed they are looking at me. There are two men and a girl in the middle. They look like guards. The right guard look at me suspiciously and his eyes widened. He nudged the left guard and whispered something to his ear. The guard's eye widened and look at me. He whispered something to the girl's ear. The girl turned around and look at me. Her eyes widened in shockness. She starts to walk towards me.

Polly starts to shiver in fear.

"Excuse me, are you Cameron Peters ?" The girl asked me. I nodded. Then, Both guards grabbed my arm gently and starts walking to a black Range Rover. One of them opened the car door and gently shoved me in the car. God, If they want to kidnap me please let me say goodbye to my car first. Oh wait, my car is not here.

After a few minutes, The girl came into the car. She looked at me and smiled gently. I smiled back. I don't know what to do.

"Don't you worry, We won't hurt you. Your Highness." The girl said warmly.

My eyes widened in shock.

The picture on the side is Cameron