Chapter 10

<Gage Grant POV>

"Yes?" I asked looking at Maggie who smiled softly.

"Is there anything you want specifically for dinner?" She asked, her head, along with her hand, were the only thing I could see of her since she was just poking her head in.

"I'm ok with anything." I answered then turned to Patton who sat on my bed, "Patton?" I offered

"Anything is ok." He answered smiling at Maggie.

Maggie nodded and left the door way.

She's nice, dad seems to think very highly of her. Though in a situation of who he would choose in a lie, he would choose me and Patton

"Gage?" Patton asked

"Yes?" I answered looking back at our desk that held my homework.

"Are you still disgusted at me?" He asked

Looking back at him I looked confused, "Huh?" I asked

"When I first told you I killed your mother, you seemed so appalled at the idea. Now, I can sleep in the same bed as you and you don't care." Patton said, happy at his statement.

Getting up from the desk I went to the bed and stood above Patton. He stared up at me innocently and I grabbed his face.

He didn't look scared but slightly confused. Like he did that girl I squished his face with my hand and he looked in pain a bit, but didn't say anything.

"I'm still angry with what you do, but I can't stop you." I stared at him and now he looked scared, but excited?

"The world will be in your hand." Patton said and my nails dug into his cheek.

"Stop saying nonsense and finish your homework." I said letting go of his face and going back to my desk.

That night Patton slept next to me like he usually does.

But...I guess today wasn't as usual as it always was.

Patton straddled me and stared at me, "Gage." He whispered

"What?" I asked

He stared at me for a second before leaning in and kissing me.

It was a small kiss, but a kiss nonetheless. Nothing special.

When he pulled away he smiled softly and held my face within his hands.

"I know one day you'll throw me out, and I don't await the day...but I will always be by your side. Maybe something will happen to make you want to keep me, but I don't care whether you want me or not." He said, eyes starting to get watery.

"Remember Gage, I'm here to serve you. Anything you will ever need, I can cover for you." Patton said trying to convince me of something

"Patton what are you talking about?" I asked, wanting him to cut the crap.

"Gage, I know you get horny in the night." He said smiling softly, but it made my face feel warm.

Lightly Patton laughed, "It's ok! You're at the age where it's normal Gage...but that also means you'll need some kind of release soon..." He whispered, drawing squiggles on my shirt.

I stared at him for a second, not exactly knowing what he wanted from me.

Pouting a bit, "What I'm saying is: You can use me for release. I'll gladly give myself to you, just say the word." He finally said