Chapter 16

<Patton Harrison POV>

Walking into the backyard into the shed I slowly closed the door behind me. Smiling I took out the key I took from the shed from the night of the Lock-In.

Sitting on the floor I put the key into the slot in the ground and turned it open. Once I knew it was unlocked I pulled the trap door open and a rush of cold air came at me and made me shiver.

"A bit cold." I said holding the trap door open and looking down at the ladder into the meat freezer.

Slowly I went down into the freezer and grabbed my bag while going down to where the animal corpses hung.

Feeling around for the light switch I flipped it on and the hallway illuminated.

"Good you're still awake." I said walking closer to the woman who was tied to a chair with duct tape on his mouth.

She stared at me. Not struggling or anything, I guess she was done with that.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her, coming closer and putting my bag down.

I watched her nod and I nodded a bit back, "Alright, I have left over beaver or rabbit. Which one? Or are you vegan? If so I can go get a salad for you?" I suggested.

Once again she stared at me, "Oh right, sorry." I said going to her and watched her back up, but I grabbed the chair to keep her still.

Holding on to the duct tape I watched her for a second before pulling it off quickly. She yelled a bit at the pain, "Why are you holding me here?" She asked calmly.

"I thought I told you already? Maybe I didn't though. My mind has been a bit scrambled recently." I said going back to my bag.

"Anyway, basically, you're going to be the surrogate for the God of this world." I said plainly, taking out the containers of food.

"What?" She asked nervously.

"The God of the new world hasn't taken up a lover and I won't let him take one besides me...Since we're both boys I can't bear a child for him. So I have to get the perfect woman for him instead." I explained.

"Why me?" She asked as I set the containers on the small counter next to the dangling bodies.

"You have the perfect body to bear a child, still young enough for a child, and you have a reason to go missing." I said looking back at her.

"What reason do I have to go missing?" She asked, confused.

"You're going to visit your parents soon, right? Or am I wrong?" I asked, smiling softly since I knew I was right.

"How did you know what?" She asked, scared.

"You really shouldn't leave your keys in the car." I said, smiling widely at her.

"You're crazy!" She yelled at me.

"No I'm not and if I were you I would choose my words wisely. I plan to put the seed of my love in you and I can choose to let you feel it all." I said.

I was fucking with her. She didn't need to be under anesthesia this would be quick and painless, but it was fun seeing them scared.

Like I planned she went quiet, "Good, now which one do you want?" I asked her again.

"Salad." She said quietly.

"Alright." I said standing in front of her and holding pieces of salad on a plastic fork, "Open." I said plainly, staring at her.