Chapter 15

<Gage Grant POV>

"Floccinaucinihilipilification." I said setting down the last letter.

"Excuse me, I thought we said all english words here." Christian said annoyed with my word.

"It is a word! Here," I said, taking out my phone to search up the word.

After the definition for the word popped up, "The action or habit of estimating something as worthless." I answered by showing him.

We were seeing how far we could spell words. So I put down the longest word I know to piss him off.

"This game is bullshit." Christian said, putting away the pieces.

"No you just don't have an exquisite vocabulary." I said dramatically.

"Little bastard." Christian said, messing up my hair causing me to whine.

"It's not my fault I'm smarter than you!" I cried while he messed up my hair and put me in a headlock.

He let me go and I rubbed my head while pouting, "This is abuse." I pouted to him.

Christian rolled his eyes and pulled me into a hug so my back was against his chest, "That's not abuse, this is." He said before tickling my sides frantically.

"Gah! Christian! Stop!" I shouted trying to get away from his hands.

We were in his backyard and Patton was with dad, Hunting.

After Christian stopped I just laid against him not moving, I liked these moments with him. Patton was leaving me alone more, but I don't think that was a good sign of anything.

"Are you hungry?" Christian asked, hugging me tighter.

"A bit, you?" I asked back.

"Yeah, what do you want to eat?" He questioned

"Tacos!" I said excitedly.

He smiled and got off the grass, "Come on." he said helping me off the ground.

We got in his car and he drove, "Something on your mind?" He asked

Patton was on my mind.

"Yeah, something is." I said not didn't go into detail.

"Wanna talk about it?" He suggested

"Maybe later. I just wanna eat right now." I said shaking my head from the thought of Patton and focusing it on Christian.

Slowly he nodded and kept driving. When he drove to TacoBell I didn't want to go out so I just told him to get me 3 tacos, just meat, lettuce, and cheese.

I stared at the inside of the car and at his phone...his phone...Yeah I'm gonna do it. Grabbing it I grabbed my phone too.

Texting him I waited to see what he had me in his contacts...'Squishy' with a blue heart at the end.

Blushing I set my head on the dashboard and started squirming in my seat, "What are you doing?" Christian asked, getting back in the car.

"Nothing!" I said quickly, trying not to look at him with my car being red.

"You're red...are you ok?" He asked confused, handing me the bag of food.

"I'm fine!" I squeaked out holding my face.

"Alright then." He said looking around for something but his eyes landed on his phone in my hand, "What'd you find?" He asked, grabbing the phone back, not really caring.