Everything Wrong with This Book

This part is just mistakes in the book, logically wrong, timeline wrong, or just wrong.

Spoiler, duh.

1. This whole story is insane!

2. Christian was said to have drugs but it never came into play. I wanted it to, but it just never fit in right

3. I never wanted to have so many optional love interests for Gage. Honestly it was kinda suffocating.

4. Random deaths! I know it's for the moment, but it's not like me to ptu a random person in and not let it lead to anywhere.

5. Harley Green, don't remember her? Yeah, didn't expect to. She was kinda random.

6. Lucas Walker was in another book, I thought in this book he would hgte an actual role. Guess not, he kinda just slid by.

7. Lily, Chase, Xavier, and everyone in the original gang. They really did just drop like flies, barely making it half way through the book.

8. Gage's dad and Maggie were an odd pair. Maggie was going to have a kid, but the timeline got messy.

9. I never gave the teacher, the one Patton blew, a name because I didn't want to make him seem like an important character.

10. You can tell that Gage was trying to keep Patton's sanity at bay at times and it was wearing him down on him.

11. Somehow the last chapter will always have under 2,000 words. Mostly because everything said was in the chapter before and it's just the main character's point of view before the story ends.

12. 2 Months! This story took 2 months to make! Let me tell you, those were the best, and worst months of my life.

13. There was never going to be a sex scene. As much as Patton wanted it, he would never have gotten it.

I'm sure I can find just about 10 more things that are wrong with this book, but we don't have time for that!

Anyway guys, like I said, a new story will be out in 1-2 weeks.

Fun Fact: I made an aftermath of the story! Not a storyline aftermath, but where my characters meet my other characters. They introduce each other and explain their little world to Gage and Patton.

Basically they tell them that they're a story and show them to the house that the story showed. Saying that parts of each story come together to make a small neighborhood.

Words: 414