Chapter 11

<Patton Harrison POV>

"So do you guys wanna go?" Gage's dad asked us.

"Go where again?" Gage asked, I guess my love wasn't listening the first time.

"The lock in at the school. You know, where we sleep in the cafeteria and watch movies with the school." I explained it to him.

"Oh..." He said nodding a bit, "I guess it's fine, I'll go." He said, if he went, that meant I went to.

"Ok, it's tonight at 7, then you'll stay until 12 noon. It said you should bring blankets or sleeping bags, an extra change of clothes, and it says they'll provide food." Gage's dad explained.

Gage nodded and left to our room, I smiled after him. I knew about the lock in, and I had plans to get rid of Xavier.

He's gotten in the way too many times. Smiling a bit I went into the shed out back and stared at the tools.

It excited me to know he was going to be gone and I would have his blood on my hands. Looking around I saw an axe, I always pictured me killing him with a bat, or an axe...

Slowly grabbing the rusty axe from the wall I examined it to see how I would hide it. It had a height of 31' inches, or 2 feet and 7 inches. Which means it was short then my leg.

Picking up the hunting bag we used when we went out I saw if it fit inside. It did, but I had to put it at a small angle for it to close all the way and not look suspicious.

The hunting bag was the same size as a school backpack So I knew it would fit inside. I would only bring a blanket, I wasn't a fan of pillows since I met Gage.

Maybe I'll bring some money...they had vending machines at the school. The rest of the bag will hold things I need to clean up.

Looking at the tools on the wall again I saw a key, the key was to the meat cellar... I would use the meat cellar later but I needed the key to go 'missing' for now.

Getting out of the shed I put the axe near the flower bed that Maggie had grown. Gage seemed to like her, and she wasn't a threat to me, so she was safe.

Going back inside I went to the bathroom and opened up the cabinets. We had some cleaning supplies in them, so I started to pull out some things.

Pulling out the isopropyl alcohol I carefully set it on the floor of the bathroom and stood up to leave. Quietly walking to my room Gage was laying on the bed, taking a nap.

Smiling a bit I softly caressed his cheek then looked around for my school bag. Once I found I went back to the bathroom and put the isopropyl alcohol in it.

If you didn't know what isopropyl alcohol was, it was that stuff you would put on a cut. It made it burn, but you just had to sit while others cleaned it.

Looking through the cabinet again I saw a small rag, it was just there in case we had to mop up some water. Grabbing it I stuffed it in my bag and searched for more to be useful.

Picking up my bag after not seeing anything else I walked back into our room. Setting it down quietly I looked on our shelves of books and picked out a particular one.

Slowly opening it I searched for the gap that I cut out of the book. Find the page where the gap starts. I pulled out a small black light.

Black lights were good for seeing blood after it's been clean, to see if you actually cleaned up all the blood.

Putting the black light in my bag I looked around the house again to see if I could find anything.

"Hey Patton, watcha looking for?" Gage's dad asked while making a sandwich.