Chapter 12

<Gage Grant POV>

"Patton?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes?" He said looking at me with a soft smile

"Did you bring a blanket? I only brought a pillow." I asked

"Here you go." He said handing me a large blanket

"Thank you." I said opening it quickly and wrapped myself with it.

"I'll be back." Patton hugged me tightly before up and leaving.

"I don't see anything sad about this movie." I said staring at the screen that showed the movie.

"How do you not! It's 'Up!'." Gregory said laughing a bit.

"I know, but...It's just not sad to me." I said shrugging and smiling.

It was the first time I've felt so...sane around a person. Gregory made me happy...that meant Patton would see him as threatening.

We watched the movie for a bit but around the middle of the movie Gregory said he was going to go check up on Patton.

Yes it made me a bit sad that I was now alone, but it was ok.

Sighing, I watched as they met Kevin... I loved Kevin. Such a fun character, even though he was a she. She was great.

"Can I sit here?" Someone said making me look up to see Christian.

"Yeah." I said scooting over in my spot to make room for him

He sat down next to me and watched, "So where'd your friends go?" He asked, staring at the screen.

"I don't know where Patton went, so Gregory went to go check up on him." I explained and he nodded a bit.

"Some friends, leaving you alone in such a great touching movie." He said dramatically, making me laugh a bit.

"Yes yes very sad." I said nudging him a bit.

"You would suck as a movie critic." He said pressing his lip together.

"I'm better at sucking." I said playfully.

He looked at me and smiled, "Oh, I'm sure you are." He said playfully back, but it sounded like he was mocking me

"Wanna know?" I said leaning against him and staring up at him, blinking furiously to make me look cuter.

"Wouldn't you like to." He said pushing me back so I wouldn't be laying on him anymore.

We laughed again and looked back at the movie, "Hey Gage?" He asked but didn't look away from the movie.

"Yes?" I answered looking at him as he watched the movie.

"You still owe me for helping you back in Sophmore year." He said and the moment hit me hard.

"I was joking when I was talking about the blowjob!" I said frantically, not wanting to do that to him.

Christian laughed lightly, "That's not what I was going to ask." He said looking at me, "I want to take you on a date." He suddenly said.

"What?" I asked slightly taken back.

"I want to take you out on a date." He repeated, finally looking at me.

It took me a second to realize he was asking me out and I stared at him, "Why?" I asked curiously.