I 1

Chapter 1: Volleyball

"Hey! What was that for?", I glared at my friend Adam who was very much a best friend to me after he slap me on my forearm.

"That's for staring to long at Cassandra Collins even after you promised you wouldn't for the next hour after P.E class",he explained while wiping his sweaty face with the towel he grab from his bag.

I mumbled something under my breathe but unfortunately he heard it and smiled scarily at me. I gulped.

"Oh it's nothing", I smiled at him and redirect my attention to the other side where Cassandra Collins was seating gracefully while sipping a box of orange juice from its straw invitingly.

'Oh such beauty in its truest and purest form'

I received and felt another slap but now in my forehead and this time it really did hurt. The stingy pain shot throughout the area around the epicenter in my forehead like a shockwave.

'I know. I exaggerate a lot which I found oddly proud of. I don't know. Don't judge'

I gave Adam such deadly glare which he answered with a half sincere sorry look and half sincere you deserved that look which was unsurprisingly mean of him.

'Yup that's him alright'

"You're looking again"

"I know"

He raised a perfect brow at me as his eyes dilated with dissatisfaction and disappointment as if I did something horribly treason.

We stared a few seconds at each other not backing a least bit before he sighed to himself and walked away with a smile but before that he said something in his deep voice.

"Don't make promises you can't keep"

After he disappeared to the door my attention went back to Cassandra Collins who was now holding a volley ball in the volleyball court and stared at it as if waiting what would happen next.

'Oh she's so cute and gorgeous for her own good'

After a while some girl called for her attention on the other side of the court wagering her to start to spike the ball which Cassandra Collins obliged in a bat of an eye.

My mouth form an ö shape as well as her companions when she spikes the ball hard and immediately landed on the other side of their opponents who was either focusing on the game or at her. Score!

I can't helped but be impressed that she can do that easily in just a matter of second and be proud because she was my crush who I was infatuated for years.

'Six years and still counting'

I watched Cassandra Collins some more without even blinking an eye as she spike, toss, block and spike some more at the ball with her delicate and long soft hands. I even almost envied the ball which was a silly thing since it was just a ball.

'A lucky ball at that'

I watched and stared some more at the court and at the game who was gaining more and more attention by the time and I can't helped but felt tiny little bit of irritation. No not by the attention they were getting since after all it was anticipated. Cassandra Collins was very beautiful and was impressively very good at this and to add to that she was with her other popular companion.

I was irritated by the ball. I can already imagine it smirking and mocking at my direction like right now. Literally.

All the attention was towards the ball then at me then back at the ball as it landed right in my face within a second.