I 24

Chapter 24: Outing

Last week was just a dream right?!? It was just my eyes playing tricks on me right?!? I was just hallucinating right?!? I'm going crazy right?!?

Of course I wasn't going crazy, I'm not hallucinating either, my eyes weren't playing tricks on me and it wasn't a dream. It was real and it did happen. I had encounter the love of my life Cassandra Collins Foster last week and she had evolved and was more beautiful than ever that even the multiverse would put into shame.

Her silky-smooth brown hair was now longer and pass within her waist, her beautiful faced was more symmetrically carved than ever, her lips were more fuller and redder, her mystic grey eyes were hypnotizing than ever, her figure more womanly, femininely defined along with her more taller legs. She was still the most fairest person in the world and still was the person I'm in loved with.

"Mommy...?"

"Mom...?"

I snapped out of my daydream and was faced to faced with the twins who both had a curious and worried look on their cute faces.

"What does my babies need...",I babied speak to them as I pinch gently both their noses while smiling at them.

"Mommy are you okay?", asked Allison who run towards me and hugged me tightly as she sat on my lap comfortably.

"You're staring at the emptiness lately Mom... ",Alistair added as he stand next to me on my left side still with a worried look, the same as his twin younger sister.

I can't helped but smile at them as my heart melted at their cute worried faces. I slowly shook my head at them that at least put them in relief.

"Mommy is just busy, that's it..."

Both their faces saddened at my words immediately.

"In that case,then we'll just go next week Mommy...", Allison spoke as she hugged me from the neck tightly.

"Yeah", Alistair seconded which caused me to disagree and shook my head at them. I promised them.

"No. We'll go outing today and that's that"

"But Mom—"

"I promised..."

They both nodded their head at me understandingly as a blooming smile arc on both their lips and hugged me both tightly.

"I know you two wanted to go just as much I wanted too..."

The twins both smiled at sheepishly yet cutely as they played with my fingers for a while.

"But if you're tir—"

"No, I'm more happy and relaxed to go outing with the both of my cute little twins..."

They both nodded at me but eagerly smiled happily as we finished breakfast and readied to go to the Ocean Park.

The ride was a full hour but it only passed by quick when you're enjoying especially with your kids.

I parked the car in the parking lot after finding ourselves a spot in the sea of cars. It's the weekend after all.

Both Nana and I got out of the car as we grabbed the things from the back while taking an eye at both the twins who can't contain their excitement.

This was the first time we came here to this kind of place after Adam left us and I'm happy that I and the twins was past the flooding emotions and gave the future a positive angle.

"They're both too excited..."

I nodded at Nana as we both chuckled as we made our way towards the reception and paid ourselves.