I 28

Chapter 28: Ice

I groaned to myself before patting Alexander on the shoulder.

"You go, I'll handle this..."

"Are you sure?",he asked which I only nodded at before he smiled and thanked me as he run towards the door with too much excitement and nervousness.

I smiled subconsciously at him.

Jane's totally gonna be surprise and happy at what his prepare for her. It's about time too for them to go to that level and I support them.

I turned my gazed back towards the closed door of the changing room and knocked on it three times.

"Please come out now...", I plead while knocking and calling for her.

It's already almost past 7 now and our work scheduled had finished an hour ago but Cassandra Collins Foster was being immature now for like a week straight that I can only sighed to myself.

She has been easily irritated, annoyed and can easily be ticked off by little things like how loud and annoying sometimes her fans and the media that she walked out without a word immediately a few times, thankfully Alexander was there to cover for her and told the fans and the media that she's already running late to another work or photoshoot or just having a bad day.

And I know too well or so I supposed to the reason why she's being like it. My hunch was because of what happened last week. Where we almost do the thing but I left her.

I don't know what's happening anymore or why did I left her that night but every time I thought of everything concerning her, my past and present and well, I can't really blamed myself and also I can't blamed her too so I'm being more patient with her but that patient was slowly running low.

I knocked once again and again there's no answer.

Well if she really doesn't want this photoshoot to happen then why did she came here in the studio in the first place.

I already know the answer to that and I'm kinda pissed off about it but I also know I can't be mad at her for long. Its really unfair how she held such effect and property in my heart and I'm guessing now she's abusing it to the maximum.

"Well if you don't really want to then...let's just do this tomorrow morning"

I haven't gotten an answer from her and I took it as cue to rearranged my camera and gears and put it in my bag and sling it to my shoulder.

I looked at the closed door once more before sighing to myself and walking towards the door and closing it behind me with a soft click.

"Did she really mean it..."

I stopped in my track and walked back towards the set and stood frozen in front of the door and stayed there for a while.

I heard a few shuffling inside and a door opening and closing with forced.

I gulped and readied myself and took a deep breathe before counting 10 seconds and opening and closing the door behind to see a stunned and surprised Cassandra Collins Foster who was standing in the middle of the room.

I walked towards her as calm and composed as I could and slowly hold her wrist in mine and guide her towards a chair.

She stayed quite while just standing and looking at me with a blank expression on her face, it was so blank and expressionless that it made me nervous, anxious and scared at the same time.

I pointed and offered her to seat on the chair but she didn't bulge and continued to stand.

I sighed deciding not to seat and just stand with her in the middle of the room as well.