I 11

Chapter 11: Lights

Cassandra Collins stood frozen on her track but I didn't bulged as I still cling on to her for dear life though my pink heavy bag was causing trouble in between us.

I did the only thing that was right on my mind right now.

I stepped back and looked at Cassandra Collins still shocked and surprised face before putting my pink bag on the side and embracing Cassandra Collins tightly again.

Thankfully she didn't pried my octopus clingy arms around her and stayed still.

I'm to overjoyed and overwhelmed right now that I'm about to faint but I constrain myself to not do that at a beautiful time like right now.

I can smell her sweet lavender and mint scent that put my worries and fear into eased. Oh how I wished we could stay like this forever but sadly this whole thing was far from forever.

I watched and did just nothing as Cassandra Collins pried my arms around her gently before stepping back. The look on her beautiful mystic eyes were filled with sadness. Sadness for me.

I tried to be angry at her pitiful look directly towards me but I can't. I'm just too in love at her that I can't even get to be mad at her. She did nothing wrong in the first place. She just stole my heart after all without knowing she did it in the long run.

"Lillian, I—I..."

"No. I'm fine. Don't worry about me", I mumbled to her with a forced smile.

She bought it and nodded her head before turning around to walk. I waited for her to disappear onto the bushes and waited some more but she just stood their not taking continuous stepped further.

" What's wrong?",I asked trying to sound calm. The fact that I love her, her knowing that I love her, the effect she had on me, her divine sweet scent, plus the fact that we were both alone at this restricted bushy area was just to much to handle for me to be as cool as the flowing river underneath the cliff.

She didn't answered me.

Minutes had passed and no one had initiated a conversation. I tried to laughed my head off as the awkwardness was killing me.

Oh my G this is not what I expected to happen if Cassandra Collins and I were happened to be alone, just the two of us, in a bushy cliff and a beautiful set landscape of the city lights and stars just  behind and above us. It had to be romantic! ROMANTIC! Not awkwardness.

I cracked my brain for something cool, funny, interesting yet also smart to say. I don't want to sound dumb especially infront of Cassandra Collins. Oh my G! What am I going to say to her?!

A strong gushed of wind blows as the trees and bushes swayed along with some leaves swirling up above.

I glanced at Cassandra Collins slender figure who was still standing two or probably three meters away from me as her slender back was facing me.

Her hair danced freely with the cool night breeze stunningly as she clutched both her sides closer to her by her arms embracing herself tightly.

My heart sank at the thought that me being a threat to her because she had her arms around her into a tight embraced.

Another wind blows again and this time when Cassandra Collins did it again a revelation hit me. She was not scared at me, she was cold by the strong gushed of wind!