I 14

Chapter 14: Him

"Granny it's good to see you again! I've missed you!"

"I missed you too"

Granny and I hugged for like a long time after Kate Foster and I walked in the familiar mansion again for two consecutive days and hopefully everyday since now.

"It's good to see you too James!", I greeted the mustache butler who greeted me back by his warm nod and smile.

I slowly turned to Cassandra Collins and had wished she didn't noticed that it was intentional. My breathe like always hitched in my throat, my heart in loud beats, my palm sweats, my brain all Cassandra Collins, my lips all smiles, my eyes stayed at Cassandra Collins. All of it check!

I greeted her a 'good morning' which she immediately greeted back with her sweet 'good morning'. Oh such beauty!

The morning was still beginning and I'm already fully energized from Cassandra Collins goodness and I know there's more to come! This day is gonna be awesome!

" Why don't we have some tea at the greenery outside"

We all nodded and followed granny towards the greenery outside which I already assumed was the rich garden for rich people. Granny talked all the way there nonstop which I didn't find at all annoying and instead I'm full of glad and relief that she was feeling well today that she can't helped but talked nonstop about her trip at Egypt.

Yup! I'm right alright. Their garden was two times the size of our house including the front and back yards. They even had a greenhouse which they grown some fresh fruits and vegetables like tomatoes,the citrus family, strawberries etc.

I scrunched my eyes to see two beautiful parrots in their own perspective circular cages inside a patio where the four of us, the butler on the side were sharing some freshly brewed tea and freshly baked croissants. Actually the parrots were just behind me looking beautiful as always. Oh how I want to play and cuddle with them.

We were tea-drinking, croissants-eating and chatting happily when all of a sudden the two parrots near us and behind me started shaking at their cage crazily and saying the word or the name 'Ken' which was strangely coincidentally.

There's only one named Ken I knew not including Ken Brady, Ken Thompson, and Ken McEvoy.

It would totally be ironic if the only Ken I know and Kendrick was his full named would come here unannounced like an unexpected guest like totally right now! Right now!

I heard a low gasped of surprised from granny and a loud gasped from yours truly, Kate Foster and Cassandra Collins who was now standing from her seat with an undeniable surprised in her face and also something else that put me in great discomfort.

"My child it's Kendrick", I heard granny spoke near Cassandra Collins's ear that made the hell out of me more confused than ever.

Kendrick scrunched his eyes at my direction specifically like I did to the still shaking and shouting which I assumed was happy shouting two parrot behind me earlier.

Kendrick stopped infront of the patio and continued walking until he stopped at our round table and it was truly the time that I believed what my eyes was seeing right now was Kendrick. Oh my G!

I mirrored Kendrick's faced. Shocked and loss for words. Yeah pretty much that.

"Lillian?!"

"Ken?!"

We both gasped the same time. I ignored Kate Foster, Granny's and especially Cassandra Collins's stare, just joking, I simply cannot ignored it so I glanced back at Cassandra Collins and was lost in her stunningly gorgeous and mystic grey eyes before Kate Foster nudged me on the side to stopped me from gawking and stared back at the unexpected guest who was Kendrick.