I 27

Chapter 27: Tequila

"It's gonna be Calli's first big hit movie with a big time leading man celebrity Zach Butler"

I stopped on my track as I glanced at Alexander with wide eyes and a gaping mouth. Did he just said Zach Butler?!?

He gave me an arched brow smile while nodding his head as if he read what I'm thinking about.

"Yes and will gonna see him on the set today for the final act..."

I walked giddily beside Alexander at the thought of meeting Zach Butler in reality.

Its like I'm back to my teenage self again than a mature widow woman who had two precious twins now.

It's just meeting Zach Butler was a  big deal because well, his not only one of the most hottest, richest, gorgeous leading guy/prince charming but his also my childhood prince charming till now!

His my number one idol and I'm probably one of his fanatic idol and it was before I met Cassandra Collins Foster aka Calli who was her leading man today on the set.

I don't know who to envy, Cassandra Collins Foster aka Calli for partnering with Zach Butler or Zach Butler because Calli was his beautiful leading woman. Oh I'm torn!

We stepped into the studio where the staff was now doing a very good work at the lighting and effect and especially the artificial cheery blossoms that's gonna be in the final end that you could totally be mistaken as the real thing that had just been package from Asia but in reality it was just some thin paper and the staffs magical trick.

My eyes automatically scanned the area for Cassandra Collins Foster and saw her with Zach Butler who was clearly flirting at her.

'I know who to envy now'

I must've been staring to hard because Cassandra Collins Foster looked back at me as if sensing I was staring at her before a teasing smile form onto her desirable red lips that the only thing I could do was to look away from them, from her.

Sometimes I thought if she was being genuine or not at what she's doing to me because it was clearly hurting me.

I sighed.

"Alright! Places people!"

The staff immediately put the final touch on the set and put some final retouch on the faces of the leading man and woman before the lights turned off.

All eyes were all now on the protagonists.

The story was all about how the guy struggles for his love secretly for years now at the woman who was about to be married and one day some guy blurted out in the woman's face that the leading man was in love with her and it immediately stained their friendship, then now it was the day of the wedding and based on the script the leading man was to stop the wedding and begged the girl for them to eloped and live happily ever after but the woman declined because she loved her about to be wedded husband so much and then the cherry blossom rain, the end.

What a tragic story. For the guy at least.

As I watched Calli and Zach Butler throwing scripted words at each others that made almost the staff in the room in to tears because of the professional acting I can't helped but be in dazed at Cassandra Collins Foster who was wearing a beautiful satin white gown for the wedding while my heart ache.

Ironically the story kinda reminded me of her and I but in the cliché man to woman style and a bit edited part but still the same ending. It ends not so happily for me for a long while.