I 18

Chapter 18: Last

I tried to hide my disappointment and my disappointed look at Cassandra Collins while we were walking side by side on the way to the field beside the gymnasium where the graduation is going to be held this afternoon.

And honestly I'm not just disappointed but sad that the bubbled dream that I am in now was slowly fading in its final stage and well I don't want to think about what would happen tomorrow that we had finished highschool.

"Are you okay Lillian?", asked the love of my life Cassandra Collins.

"Y—yeah of course I am. I am so excited today that all I want to do is smile all day...", I answered her staring at her but not directly in her stunningly beautiful and mystic eyes that would probably hypnotized me to no end and it did. Again. Like it always did.

"Lillian...?"

I must've been staring for so long that I didn't noticed that were already standing in the field that had lined with white chairs and a big stage made infront of it.

"O—oh I was just thinking..."

"About what...?"

I swear I saw the look of worried and unsettlement at her face but it soon faded that I thought I was just imagining.

"Oh you know...some things like summer and college stuff..."

She nodded her head at my made up answer and thankfully enough the spotlight was not on mine again and was on the topic though I really missed her precious attention towards me. It's certainly the best feeling in the world that I wouldn't trade for anything.

I would trade not to watched TV forever just to have her attention eventhough most of my knowledge came from TV and social stuff.

I would choose her attention even without my most cherished and loved phone that I really really want but if it mean her attention then so be it, even though I would be crying at the thought of not having a phone forever, it's still worth it.

I won't listen to music forever if it meant to have her attention eventhough I can't imagine myself not listening to one or even just hum it for once.

Most of all things in the world, Cassandra Collins was and would always probably will be the person that would make me feel more alive than I was alive now.

More alive than skydiving, swimming with sharks in a swimming theme park pool, riding in a roller coaster, playing with fire,er, what else? Eating bugs and stuff, electricshocks, driving in the speed limit, scolded by your beloved mother, a dog bite, a loud thunderstorm, punching someone, a serial killer in your door steps, hmmm, not that but anyway she makes me fully alive like never before and in a good way.

Yeah I was too engrossed at my day dreams concerning Cassandra Collins like it always does but I didn't missed a single word that escape her super desirable mouth that I can imagine doing something for a whole day.

She had said...

"I had some schools I applied too..."

"It's both public and private and some of them were either far or just a few minutes walk from here..."

"Do you have a school you have applied to Lillian?"

"Lillian...?"

"Are you okay...? You looked flushed..."

'Wait what!?!'

"Oh right, I'm totally fine..."

I don't know if I had to hide to her the truth about the 'flush thing' because its super obvious and she totally knew that I'm so deeply, madly, and hopelessly in love at her which was the truth.