I 3

Chapter 3: Nationality

"Hey Adam..."

No answer.

"Hey Adam?"

"Yeah what is it?", he finally answered while putting his pen down on the physics notes that needed to be passed tomorrow. And of course I'm just gonna copy on him.

'Such a good friend'

"Let me copy yours after your done will you"

Of course it was a statement and me being the girl who double cheeks everything I asked him before he nodded his head irritably.

'Not such a good friend after all'

A few minutes had passed before I opened my mouth again and called his name.

"Hey Adam? Do you think Cassandra Collins judgemental?—"

I glance at him sideways before continuing to stare half dreamily and half curiously at Cassandra Collins sitting on underneath a tree not far away from my gazed obviously while reading a book which I recognized as her new reading book.

'Take that you anchovies and you too teacher anchovies'

"Adam? Hey?"

I called again when he didn't answer. I glance sideways at him briefly to see a scowl and an irritated look.

I know I should shut my mouth if I want to copy his answer which was 100% correct if you ask me after I took a quick peck at his notes. I might not be intelligent and can't answer a hard question for my dear life but I can still sense if that answer was correct based on my long years of copying. And the fact that every time I copy his which was likely forever already was and probably is is correct.

But being me and the uncontrollable curiousness and excitement due to the book Cassandra Collins was reading I opened my mouth again simply not to annoy him because it's far from it and I want an A for a change now but because its just who I really am and of course that is concerning to Cassandra Collins.

"Do you think she likes Asian cause that would be just perfect since I have ¼ left in my blood and body thanks to my half Asian mother"

I mentally take note to appreciate my mother much more if my assumptions were true and even if it wasn't I still probably would since I love my mom to death but if it were true then so be it. I would very much be glad to it.

"I'll just forget you ever said that before I decide not to let you copy my notes"

Adam then went back to focusing on answering while I just nodded subconsciously while staring back at Cassandra Collins. She's gorgeous as ever and if not then more gorgeous than ever.

My gazed was direct again to the book. I always find Cassandra Collins being a bookworm as cute and endearing. She's already beautifully stunning and athletic and being intelligent just add to the perfection.

'Her perfection'

I wonder if I could ever muster even a small greeting to her if we passed each other at the hallways or in the cafeteria or were both totally alone. We almost had all the classes in the world and most had the same circle of friends but there's no real progression.

Even if I sum up the 'volleyball accident' it was still in vain. Though I could just intentionally catch a ball with my face again to just talk to her without her getting the suspicion that I'm infatuated to her because that's just embarrassing and would make things more complicated. I don't want her to avoid me more now, probably intentional this time if that would happen. And besides she's straight.