I 13

Chapter 13: Granny

I still didn't slept well last night but I can't helped but be excited and energized at the fact that we are now standing infront of Cassandra Collins's house.

"You didn't told me that their house was a mansion!", I gasped while gaping my mouth at what I assumed was a red mansion with steel gates.

" You didn't asked",Kate Foster answered me looking bored while tapping at her phone for her tons of received messages.

I can see a fountain from across the steel gates and infront of the red mansion from where we stood. Oh my G I didn't know Cassandra Collins was this loaded! Though technically this was the richness of her granny but it could still be Cassandra Collins's if something god forbid would happen to her granny like right now...

"Steve you can now go..."

"Yes miss"

I watched as another loaded person, the queen bee, Kate Foster's driver drove away until it vanished from my sight.

"Foster?"

"What is it Maurer?", she glanced sideways at me for the first time. Thank god.

" Are you sure Cassandra Collins will,you know, let us come inside...",I asked feeling doubtful. I came here with confidence and determination to see Cassandra Collins after not seeing her for two days already but seeing this red mansion infront us with steel gates a doubt was slowly turning into I'll-just-go-home-to-my-small-house-compared-to-this thought.

I might probably do it if Kate Foster didn't held my arm and rings the door,er, gate bell. What I assumed was a real life butler came and greeted us with his mustache-y greetings, of course he didn't smiled at us,his your typical butler-for-rich-people-only and asked what he could offer us politely.

I was about to asked for Cassandra Collins when at the same time he recognized my companion here who stood impatiently beside me while tapping her expensive 6 inches heels on the cobbled stone ground. How rude!

"I'm sorry miss Kate I didn't recognized you at first, I'm sorry for my rudeness...", the mustache butler apologized while opening the steel gates for us. Oh no, Kate Foster was the rude one here thank you!

The mustache butler ushered us to come in after he apologized once more again at Kate Foster who just nodded her head without saying another word. Thankfully though she wasn't with her gold iPhone.

While we were on our way behind the mustache butler I nudged queen bee beside me who glance at me sideways before asking her how the hell did the butler knew her in just a second glance?!

She gave me the are-you-dumb-or-just-plain-dumb look. Probably just dumb.

" Of course he knew me, Cassandra and I knew each other since toddlers for your info...",she had said that obviously trying to make me envy her with jealousy before flicking her strawberry and rose scent hair and it slapped my face and it hurts you know!

Oh I'm jealous alright! Not at her hair! I had mine already. I already know for almost a month that they knew each other since toddlers from snooping at them at the lemonade shop. She's just so lucky!

Though I wished I hadn't asked it. I had sounded more dumb than I looked also who am I kidding, they were friends since kids after all, I just thought that they were just friends when Cassandra Collins was still with her in-the-heaven-beautiful parents who I didn't even had the chance and privilege to meet and thanked them for creating such wonderful creation by the used of their sex organ.

'Well I'm sorry Kate Foster for not analyzing the things thorough'

We were silent after that and I grabbed that opportunity to glanced and focused at the beautiful red mansion, the front yard fountain, the decorated and trimmed trees and bushes, other few maids and butlers, some high end cars etc.