I 8

Chapter 8: Things

I gulped hard again for the fourth time as I clutched the letter I just wrote where I poured in all my undying love to her in words. Yes it was a love letter by yours truly. Yes it was for the fairest of all, Cassandra Collins. And I don't know if I could totally give it to her.

Mama mia! I can't even used my now solid yet buckling knees as I stared from afar at Cassandra Collins who was busy putting and grabbing something out of her locker.

My brain was now scolding my heart for just standing here, doing nothing and looking like a creep at Cassandra Collins who was beautiful as always. Brain must've control over the whole body yet the heart right now was in full cowardly-control mode.

Can I really do this?! Oh yes I can't!

I watched Cassandra Collins fleeting figure towards our next class then vanished to the door.

She took my heart with her towards chemistry. And fortunately I got chemistry too, the same as her. Yay me!

I followed suit behind calmly like I didn't just stared at Cassandra Collins like I always did.

I sat on my chair behind Cassandra Collins who was five feet apart from me. Oh how dreading five feet.

The class then started a while and like it always did, it became a blur as I stared at Cassandra Collins slender back like never before.

Her wavy brown hair just fits her beautiful back perfectly and her gorgeous and mystic grey eyes shone as she listened to the discussion up ahead like the good student she is with straight A's,also how attractive she look with her blue pen could be that I was so jealous of when she pursed it in her lips when a hard hard question pass.

She's so beautiful that my eyes hurt and my brain overheat but then my heart blooms into pink roses in delight and other beautiful flowers added in the dictionary.

And well on the other hand I'm just the plain old me, still hopelessly and madly in love at the beautiful Cassandra Collins and who can't even give a single love letter consisting of undying emotions of love plus the la papel de ink of de balpen.

'How pathetic'

I didn't know it was the end of class already. I don't know if I were to be glad that the same old boring class ended or feel dread because Cassandra Collins next class was History while mine was Literature. Such a shame.

I lazily just sat in my chair not caring if I were to be late at the boring literature class. I just want to savor one last moment till Cassandra Collins and I will part into different worlds of History and Literature which I found just the same. History had history and Literature had history too.

Do I have a point or am I just being dumb. I think I'm just being dumb.

Our teacher called Cassandra Collins attention to talk about some nerdy stuff which I found very endearing and cute about Cassandra Collins.

By now there were only three people in the room. Consisting of the teacher, Cassandra Collins and yours truly and I still was too lazy to stand from my chair. I do wonder if Cassandra Collins noticed that I'm still here? Of course she doesn't. And about the teacher,er, don't really care about her.

Anyway I let a low sigh before compiling my one piece note that was pretty much empty, a pen that was pretty much still unused except for the chewing purposes sometimes and well my love letter for Cassandra Collins.

And eventually I would be going by now if I don't want to get myself embarrassed and scolded again.

My eyes drifted to Cassandra Collins who was busy talking about something with our teacher then to her desk where a still opened note was lying with her other stuff then to the love letter in my hands.