I 21

Chapter 21: Themepark

"Hey sis..."

"Sis I've been talking for a minute or two now and you're not even listening to me..."

I slowly turned towards my sister Nat who was already sighing to herself as she sat beside me with a loud thud and a big carton of popcorn was tuck in her hands.

She offered me some but I passed and shook my head but nevertheless thanked her as we both watched the movie she chose earlier and honestly this is what I wanted for now. Peace and quite, not including the loud movie from the TV and Nat's loud munching beside me.

Halfway the movie I can't helped but yawned that unfortunately offended my little sister since she was glaring at me before she mumbles and talk about why this movie was great and instead of yawning I should be to tears by now at how romantically tragic the movie was.

I let her talked as I zoned out for a while, just contemplating this whole month that had passed since my encounter with Cassandra Collins.

I stayed my distance from her and them like she wanted and because I was so hurt and so so heartbroken to come near her.

It was clear that she didn't want me in her life and I can't totally blame her because she was now living happily with the one she was in loved and loved her back since they were children.

Hurt. Heartbroken. Sad. Betrayed. Humiliated. Disappointed. Envious. Jealous. Depressed. All those feelings were negative and not good for me but I still can't helped it.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom before my observant little sister would noticed my tears now slowly pouring down my face. It still hurts.

I so wanted to go and embraced Cassandra Collins every time I saw her from afar in either some summer party, in the park or in the beach last week but I can't do anything and froze in my track every time I see Kendrick beside her and how her words immediately echoed back my mind that she want me out of her life.

I sometimes wished that I hadn't saw or met Cassandra Collins in the first place so I wouldn't be crying my eyes out every hour I think about her or remember all the times and encountered I had with her but to tell you the truth I don't want to either, I don't regret ever laying eyes on her and meeting her.

I'm happy and honored that I met, fell in love and become friends with her but on the other hand I'm heartbroken and hurt about it.

I want to moved on so badly but I simply can't.

I heard a soft knocked on the door as I immediately washed my faced with water in the sink, trying to hide my I-had-just-cried-face. I slowly opened the door to expect my little sister Nat but instead I was face to face with Kate Foster herself.

She smiled at me as held her hands to me.

"Let's go to a Theme park..."

°^°

"You're too close Watson, I thought you already moved on—"

"Shut it Foster!", Adam snide back with an annoyed face as he dragged me away from Kate who immediately catch up to us thanks to her long strides.

" Let's just go to the rollercoaster"

"No, besides I don't want Lillian to throw up on me...", Adam laughed beside me.

" Hey!"

I shoved him playfully as Kate again suggested some few rides and in the end we all decided to just go to the famous horror booth in the themepark.