I 12

Chapter 12: Insomnia

I woke up feeling refresh like nobody else.

Well that was a big fat lie.

I woke up feeling like an undead zombie that didn't take a bath this morning and just sporting whatever clothes was there that she could find, her hair was into a messy bun, no,I mean no make up used, she just brush her teeth and cleansed her face with soap and water.

Yup! That was the exact lazy words I could come up with. I don't know I'm just pretty lazy today and well I just wanted to shut up and sleep for a few days and regenerate my energy back.

I immediately went to my first class in the morning without putting some of my things in my locker.

Thankfully the teacher just gave us some task before going out for an errand. Of course I didn't did the task well not directly I begged some closed friend and copyrighted his answers immediately after I slept for like half an hour.

My energy hyped up when I remembered I got the same class as Cassandra Collins next after hearing the bell. I dashed out of the class as fast as my tried and wobble legs to the next class.

Unfortunately she was not there yet in her seat infront of mine, with no gap of course. I sat behind her empty desk and waited like a lost puppy waiting for its beloved owner to pick me up while leaning my head lazily at my desk. Oh, dear  Cassandra Collins where are you?

The class had started but still without her presence that made my mood even more gloomier, my body tired and my mind bored. Where could have you been my dear Cassandra Collins?

I constrain myself from telling the  teacher to wait for the fair Cassandra Collins before starting his boring class. The teacher would probably agreed at me because Cassandra Collins was likable especially to teacher with her straight A's and cool persona and if he wouldn't I would explained to him while fighting the laziness at how great Cassandra Collins presence was for all of us to just survived his boring class but I didn't do it.

The class passed which I barely survived but still no divine presence of Cassandra Collins. It was rare for her to missed a class! Maybe something happened to her!?!

I dashed out of the class for the second time this morning after the second class. My eyes caught a blonde head and immediately went towards her to asked for Cassandra Collins.

And of courses she didn't answered me immediately. She did what her routine was when she's talking to me or probably to everybody. She either became mean, teased you, waste your time or fake compliment about, obviously, the ugly dress she thinks your wearing today suits you when in the truth she had laughed and made fun of you in the back of her head or just simply being mean like right now...

"You looked really nice just being natural Maurer"

She smiled more like sneered at me. Oh Kate Foster, I hope you know I'm not really such in the best mood for your meanness.

"Just answered me already Kate Foster"

"Hey, I'm telling you the truth so be greatful okay..."

She really was testing my limit is she... I was probably seething mad at her because she shrugged her shoulders off and stopped talking.

We both stayed for a while, just staring at each other's eyes and not backing off. When I noticed that she probably wouldn't answered or talked I made my way and left her there. Oh my G! I've just waste my time at her while I could've find my way into Cassandra Collins arms.

Oh great universe, please be good to me for just this time and let me see her in her divine figure or even just her mere presence or back or whatever.