I 26

Chapter 26: Dinner

One of the advantage of being a personal photographer was not being so busy than I used to while my money income doubled.

But then there was also the disadvantage part about it and one of it was being tortured by the divine beauty and glory of Cassandra Collins Foster, though I don't know if it was being tortured to but I don't want my heart to be broken over and over again so.

And the other worry some was how the media and the fans reacted to me being Calli's personal photographer and the other interview stuff especially since they had known that I had history with Cassandra Collins Foster.

They all just thought were the best of friends in highschool and well, also that I'm infatuated with her but that's all, they didn't know most of our dramas together and all.

The alone time, the kiss, the 'I'll handle this', and the 'I like you', and I know only Cassandra Collins Foster and I know about it till now or so I thought.

I hugged my twins goodbye one last time as I kissed both their cheeks.

"Mommy's going to work now..."

"Mommy, can you join us for dinner this time?", Allison asked with a pout and a puppy dog eyes that almost made me nod in agreement because I would really loved it too.

But I didn't and stayed quite while staring at my twins.

I can't promised anything to them that I will because I still don't know, I can't give them high hopes because I had promised and let them down for the fifth straight time now this past month after working with Cassandra Collins Foster.

I simply don't want to lie to them but I also don't want them to be sad about it too.

"We missed you Mom...", Alistair added while clutching my hands on his.

This can't simply happen. I can't just say no to my kids especially if they're giving me their cute look of pleading and begging.

"Mommy...?"

I sighed and nodded at them with a wide smile. Like I said I can't say no to them.

"I will..."

The twins embraces me into their tight hugged while Nana tried to dragged them away from me since I'm already running late.

I waved at my twins as I got in my car and rode towards work.

I guess I will begged for Calli's time and generosity to don't just schedule and reschedule every photoshoots like she always did and well, our photoshoots are starting to stir down a bit than this past days.

I parked after finding a spot on the parking lot as I got inside and greeted a good friend on the reception who immediately greeted and gave me one of his charming smile. Gerald Coleman.

"Ready for another day of work?"

"You bet..."

We talked for a while before Alexander Jackson along with Cassandra Collins Foster aka Calli walked towards our direction calmly and called for me.

I excused myself from Gerald and said my piece as I started to walked at their direction but Gerald Coleman swiftly held my hand to stopped me and called my name again.

I looked at him confusedly as he slowly let go of my hand on his.

"Will you join me for lunch later... and you could also bring your other friends, if its fine with you..."

I considered it for a while before nodding my head at him that earned me a big smile from him as we bid goodbye.

"It's a date"