¤ 13 ¤

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating more often, I'm drowning in assignments :(

We went back home just in time for me to change into something more festive and head back to Jungkook's friend. As usual Jungkook inspected the entrance, the hall and my bedroom before letting me in. Although nothing was unusual in his behavior, I couldn't help but notice how tense he was. "Emma, is the house usually this quiet around this time?" he asked. It's true there were less guards but this was a normal ratio since Alex went abroad; he'd always take a few of his men along. "It is not very common but not unusual either, a lot of them left with Alex." I said looking through my dresses. I didn't hear any reply after that so I assumed Jungkook went out to give me some privacy.

He did precise it was nothing too formal, however it was my first time meeting all of his friends at once I really wanted to leave a good impression on them. I don't why but everything that man loved, I loved too. I had just enough time to get dressed, I settled for a burgundy dress, put makeup on and heels.

"Kookie, I think we can go I'm ready" I said opening the door to my bedroom. I expected him to be waiting in the hall as usual but what I didn't expect was to see him in casual clothes, my eyes were so used to black suits that I couldn't believe how beautiful the man standing in front of me was. He could make everything look good on him, even now wearing very simple blue jeans and baggy sweaters yet he looked so much more attractive to me.

"What did you call me?" He stared at me shocked for a moment. I didn't realize at first I was too lost in his eyes but then it hit me once I came back to reality... I called him Kookie, a name not even used by his closest friends, and it sounded intimate... almost like a pet name...

"I'm... I don't know how it came out, I didn't mean to.."

"Say it again."

"What do you.."

"Say it again Emma, please"

"Kookie."I said, although I couldn't see my face, I was sure it was as red as my lipstick.

What he did next left me out of breath, he took slow steps coming closer with each one, then with a touch a soft as a feather took my hand in his and made me spin, "You Look absolutely beautiful Emma, so gorgeous I almost don't want my friends to see you in that dress." His face was so close to mine I could feel his breath on my cheeks, and God knows How much self control I had to use in order to keep my lips away from his.

"Thanks, I think we should go now if we don't want to be late." I said breaking away from him. I didn't have to turn back to know he was following closely behind me, and for once I was glad I picked a dress that showed my curves.

I made sure to dismiss Mrs. Lee for the rest of the evening and hopped into Jungkook's car for the second time today.

__________________________________

"Are you ready to meet my second family Emma?"

"I'm nervous." that was all I could say before he pressed the bell, the door opened slowly and I felt his arm rest at my waist. Whatever he did, his touch felt amazing, addictive and electric.

The door opened completely to reveal a pink haired man whom I have to say looked even more dazzling then "Taetae". Were all of his friends this good looking?

He seemed to be shocked for a moment, mouth wide open, his eyes flying from Jungkook to me back and forth.. "HYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG" he yelled suddenly almost making me drop the gift. "KOOK BROUGHT HIS GIRLFRIEND FOR THE FIRST TIME."

As if on cue, all of the six other males came running, each one from a different direction as both of us stepped into the house. I recognized Namjoon and the birthday boy Kim Taehyung; Jin and Hoseok were there too, Pink fairy and gloomy angel were the ones I haven't met yet.