¤ 14 ¤

"Who are you Emma?"

"What do you mean hyung, she just said it she's Emma Lin" Taehyung said confused, however both Jungkook and I knew that what Yoongi meant was not a simple question about my last name.

"I don't know." I simply answered.

"Where are you from?" he continued his interrogation with a sad tone and I knew he didn't mean to pry in my private life, he had a valid reason and I trusted him enough to tell him details about myself I never told anyone else.

"I don't know either, I'm sorry."

Everyone seemed to be shocked by my revelations, so I decided to make things clearer for them. "I'm an orphan, all I know is that I grew up in Saint Andrews with a bunch of turbulent kids who were as lost as I was. I don't know my maiden name, so I decided to take the name of the woman who found me in the streets and took care of me at the orphanage, she said that when she brought me in, this necklace was the only possession I had."

Jungkook held my hand in his and pressed it tightly. He knew I was going to ask him about his friend later, but as if Yoongi read my thoughts he started talking; "I'm sorry if you felt like I was invading your private life Emma but you see I work for the secret services, Jungkookie here used to be part of the team before he decided to work for a private organization, and your necklace attracted my attention, I think I've seen these symbols before, but as for the series of numbers I can't tell exactly what they represent right now but I can take a look into it if you want."

It's true that the pendant was rather unusual but I never really paid attention to either the symbols which looked very ancient and ethnic or to the series of numbers engraved in the silver little jewel.

"I'm not sure you could find anything useful but yes I would appreciate that, Thank you."

Yoongi smiled slightly taking a picture before handing me the necklace over.

"We can be your family Emma, it's okay you can even move in with us if you ever feel tired of your husband." Jimin said smiling through his eye before receiving another slap from Jin. "Hyung that's the second time today, what's with you?"

"Maybe if you stopped saying nonsense I'd stop hitting you." he then turned and looked at me, "but he's somehow right Emma, consider this house yours from now on."

Although the others didn't say anything I knew they all felt the same, they knew almost nothing about me but they were already welcoming me in their lives with open arms and open hearts, and as for my heart it has never been warmer than it was tonight.

We chatted some more before Jungkook decided it was time to go back home, and he was right; driving at night always scared me especially now that I had a crazy psychopath looking out for me. Jin brought me my coat and helped me to it wear to the great disappointment of Jungkook who was ready to help instead. We hugged one last time and exchanged phone numbers with the guys before leaving.

_________________

I didn't realize we were already at the gates; I must've been really tired since I slept through the whole ride. I felt Jungkook's hands on my shoulders tapping lightly, "Emma, we're here." he said softly. I opened my eyes and noticed his jacket was covering my legs, How thoughtful could this man be? We looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity, we didn't feel the need to talk, our eyes conveyed our feelings perfectly, and if I wasn't completely sure about how he felt for me, I knew that as far as my feelings were concerned I was utterly and unconditionally falling in love with him.

"Could you do me a favor please Emma?" he said tucking my hair behind my ears, I nodded too scared to ask what was going on. "All right, stay in the car and lock the doors, I'm going inside to check if everything is okay. No matter what happens you have to stay in the car, okay?" he said trying to reassure me