¤ 17 ¤

A/N: Thank you for everyone who's been reading this work and voting so far. I love you guys very much <3 

...I've brought you some tea with this chaper ... 

Emma's P.O.V

I didn't know what was scarier, the fact that I had to face reality now and have a long serious conversation with Yoongi, or the fact that he locked the doors, windows and turned his phone off right after dinner. I was seated by the fireside; Jungkook right next to me, his arm secured tightly around my shoulder; Jimin and Taehyung were wrapped in a big knitted blanket sharing the sofa next to us, and Jin and Yoongi shared the one in front of us.

"All right, everyone turn your phones off as well." Yoongi said and it only increased my anxiety.

"Even me?" Jin said

"Yes Hyung, especially you."

We did as told, not that I minded anyway, Jimin and Tae were the last ones to turn their devices off and slid them on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

"Before we start, I want you to know that what I'm about to divulge are top secret files of the government. You and even I somehow are not supposed to be aware of these things. The less you know the safer you will be, so if anyone here wants to back off before it's too late you can leave." Yoongi continued with that serious expression eyeing each one of us intently.

The room fell silent for a moment, and I felt blood draining out of my body. I was sure that if last night's events didn't make me look like a zombie, tonight's surely will.

"Don't even think about it Hyung, I signed up for this a long time ago." Jungkook said beside me giving me a warm smile.

Jin scoffed and looked at Yoongi; "Bold of you to assume I will let my princess alone in this." he answered and relaxed his back against the sofa.

"Me too, you're family now Emma, I'm ready for whatever is coming at us." Taehyung said and Jimin nodded in agreement giving me a reassuring smile. I didn't know when it all started but I was so grateful these people crossed my path.

"All right then, I know it's somehow difficult for you Emma but you have to answer some questions first as you're the main clue in this." Yoongi said.

"I understand and I will do all I can to help." I said sliding my fingers in Kookie's.

"Good. Now let's start with something simple before we dive in what I discovered at the GQ. Why did you have a gun in your room last night?"

Well I would lie and say I didn't expect questions that would lead to very personal answers, but I knew that I had to rip the band aid off once and for all and solve the mess or whatever problems I was in.

"I bought it last year for my own protection. I needed a place where to hide it and my bed looked like the closest and the safest place."

"Why did you need protection in your own house when you have at least twenty bodyguards surrounding the mansion?"

I sighed not knowing how to formulate the words without sounding like a victim although I was one. "I needed to make sure that he... Alex or his men wouldn't beat me up again."

Jungkook tensed next to me, and his grip got tighter around my palm. None of the boys said a word, they were carefully and patiently waiting for me to keep on talking, and I was grateful they didn't last on the topic more. Yoongi however made sure I'd explain everything as detailed as possible.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this Emma, we can stop if you feel uncomfortable."He said.

"No I'm fine, I would've told you anyway."