Chapter 6

Chapter 6

My beloved is mine and I am his

- Song of Songs 2:16 (NIV)

Prem grunted a little as Boun put him back on the ground. 'You know I can get off of Yut myself, right?' 'Yeah I know' Boun's lips curled up in a smile 'But that doesn't mean that I can't do it for you' Prem shook his head and walked back to the cloak, checking if all his papers were still there. Unfortunately, they were. He sighed and picked them up while Boun made a fire. The air had become colder and soon Prem started shivering. When Boun noticed he quickly left the fire and wrapped the cloak around Prem. Prem looked up at him with a grateful smile 'Thank you Phi' Boun ran his thumb over Prem's cheek before returning to the fire. After he'd put on enough logs he went back to Prem 'So, what's this about' he asked him. Prem let out a deep sigh 'It's my English assignment' 'Yeah I got that much' Boun grinned 'Why does it make you so hopeless?' Prem ran his hands through his hair 'I just can't seem to get the sentences right' 'Let me see' Boun took the papers from Prem and quickly read through them. Prem watched him as his grin slowly grew bigger. 'What is it' he demanded. Boun looked up 'You're cute' he said. Prem looked at him with surprise. 'I mean, your writing, it's cute' 'Well, I wish my English teacher would think so too' Prem sighed again. Boun laughed 'Let me help you'

-

They spent the next hour working on Prem's exercise. Boun pointed out all of Prem's grammatical errors and let him reformulate every sentence until they were mostly correct. But when Boun heard Prem's umpteenth yawn he decided to work on spelling the next day. 'Come on, let's wash you first and then get you to bed' Prem gave him a surprised look 'But you washed me yesterday' 'Yes, and you've spent half the day in the woods. Besides' he gently leaned over and put his lips next to Prem's ear 'I want to wash you again' he whispered. Prem hit Boun's shoulder, which made him laugh 'It's fine if you don't want to, but I have to wash myself anyway so you might as well join me' Boun said, still laughing. Prem's face turned red. When Boun realised how insensitive he'd been he quickly stopped laughing and put his hand around Prem's neck 'Prem, I will never take advantage of you. At least, not without you asking me to do it first. Do you understand?' Prem looked at him with questioning eyes 'When I told you, you were safe, I meant it. You won't ever have to worry about anything while you're with me, okay?' Boun said. Prem finally nodded and even smiled 'So, will you go into the lake with me?' Prem said it with slight hesitation but he had a spark in his eyes. Boun smiled and shook his head 'You're naughty'

They took off almost all of their clothes, leaving only their underwear on. Boun grabbed a bottle of soap before joining Prem in the water. When Prem saw Boun he swam towards him and held out his hand to receive a bit of soap. 'No no no' Boun smiled and he hid the soap behind him. 'Oi' Prem whined 'I can do this myself' 'I know you can' Boun slowly got closer to him until their chests almost touched 'But I'm going to do it for you anyway' to his surprise Prem put his arms around Boun's neck and said: 'Okay, do it then' Boun smiled and put a bit of soap on his hands. He started with Prem's neck, working his way down systematically, carefully avoiding his area. Prem had his arms around Boun the whole time, as if he was trying to keep him close.

When Boun was done he threw the soap bottle back on the shore. Then he put his hands on Prem's waist and pulled him in closer. Prem giggled and gladly obliged. 'You haven't washed yourself yet' he said 'I can do that later' Boun slowly leaned forward, waiting for Prem to do the same. He could feel Prem debating before leaning in too. The kiss began soft and sweet. Boun focussed on Prem's upper lip, gently kissing it the way he knew Prem liked it. Then he slowly pulled his lips back and moved them down Prem's neck, enjoying his warmth and his heartbeat. Prem's breath turned heavy. Boun's lips travelled all the way down to his bare shoulders before finding a spot and kissing it. It started tenderly but soon became more harsh than Boun had intended. Prem didn't resist it, though. His breathing became so heavy that Boun thought he was going to moan. When Boun finished he brought his lips back up, careful not to kiss Prem's as harshly as he'd kissed his shoulder. Then he pulled his lips back again and leaned his head against Prem's. They stood there like that for a long while. Both wanting to go further, but neither knew it of the other.