Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Prem felt guilty. Boun had given him everything he needed, and more. And yet he couldn't help himself from feeling sad. When he was about to climb out of bed Boun pushed the duvet away and lifted him up. Prem managed a smile and wrapped his arms around Boun's neck 'I'm sorry for being sad' 'Prem! Don't say sorry. Let me make you happy' Prem felt his eyes tear up but he quickly pushed the urge away. This was no time to cry 'I love you' 'I love you too, Nong. So much' Now a couple of tears left Prem's eyes. He rested his head against Boun's chest as Boun carried him downstairs. The room was still dark when Boun carefully put him in the love-seat. Then he started searching for the light-switch. His soft cursing brought a smile to Prem's face and he already started feeling better. When Boun finally found the switch the light almost blinded him and he put up his hands to block the light 'Oi' Boun said and rushed towards him to put his hand on Prem's eyes 'Phi!' Prem was laughing now 'I'm trying to help you!' Boun exclaimed 'P'Boun leave my eyes alone!' they were both laughing and all of a sudden Prem felt Boun's lips on his. He giggled softly and returned the kiss. Boun slowly removed his hand from Prem's eyes and wrapped it around his neck. His other hand softly kneaded Prem's arm. They kissed like that for a long time before Boun pulled his lips back. He stared into Prem's eyes for a while and Prem could feel the beating of his heart. Then Boun grabbed his nose and teasingly pulled it 'You're a good kisser' he grinned 'Not as good as you' Prem grinned back 'Oh, you have to start somewhere' 'Oi!' Prem hit his shoulder and Boun threw his head back in laughter 'Do you really think I'm good?' he asked him 'Well, I keep kissing you, don't I?' this made Prem blush 'Thank you Phi' he said softly. Boun smiled and stole another peck 'What movie do you want to watch?' 'Hm' Prem thought for a while 'Oi! Can we watch Mulan?' 'Of course' Boun smiled and went to the projector. After some more cursing Prem could see the screen in front of him turn blue 'Okay' Boun muttered softly and walked to the back of the room. In a couple of seconds Prem could see a variety of movies appear on the screen 'Wow this is easy to use' Boun laughed. He quicky typed a little and soon Mulan was playing. Before returning to Prem he turned off the lights. Then he sat next to Prem and pulled him into an embrace. Prem gladly rested his head on Boun's shoulder 'Next time you'll have popcorn Prem, I promise' Prem laughed softly 'As long as I have you I'm okay' Boun kissed his head. Something he did so often and yet it made Prem warm every time.

-

Boun cried silently, careful not to disturb Prem. He tried to focus his attention to the movie but Prem's words danced around in his head, making his chest flutter. When he decided to check on Prem his entire mood lifted. Prem's mouth was a little open and his eyes intensively followed the screen. It was the cutest thing Boun had ever seen and he had a hard time holding in his laugh. He kissed Prem's head and turned back to the screen. Prem giggled a little.

When the movie ended Prem let out a big yawn. 'Are you sure you can go out tonight?' Boun asked him 'Yeah Phi I'm fine, just a little tired and hungry. That's all' Boun hugged him a little tighter 'Did you like the movie?' 'I loved it' Prem had a big smile on his face 'Especially the parts where she fights! She's so cool' Boun laughed and shook his head 'Not as cool as you' 'Oi Phi, she's way cooler than me' 'Not true' 'Yes true!' 'No' 'Ye-' Boun softly pushed his lips on Prem's so he couldn't finish his sentence 'You're not being fair' Prem said, his voice muffled by their kiss 'Shut up and kiss me' Boun smiled and pulled Prem on top of him. Prem struggled a little but soon gave in. Boun kissed him until he felt himself lose control. He gently pulled Prem away by his hair 'Do you want to see if the sun has set yet?' 'Yes' Prem giggled and jumped off 'I'll race you to the top' he said and started running up the stairs 'Hey!' but Boun knew that he'd already lost. He shook his head and walked up the stairs 'I won!' Prem exclaimed 'Oh really?' Boun started running now and grabbed him by his waist. Prem squealed and tried to get out of Boun's embrace 'What was that Prem?' 'Nothing! I said nothing Phi' Prem laughed 'Will you let me go?' 'No' Boun smiled. Prem pushed a kiss on his lips 'Will you let me go now?' 'No' Boun's smile got bigger. 'It's impossible to please you' 'Come on' Boun pleaded. Prem giggled and waited another couple of seconds before giving Boun a longer, warmer kiss. 'Happy now?' he asked him when he was done 'Yes' Boun smiled and let him go 'Let's go to the sunroom'