Chapter 11

Chapter 11

'We have to go shopping tonight' Boun said. They were still in bed. 'Why?' Prem groaned with disapproval 'Because we're running out of food' Boun paused for a second 'And other supplies' 'Other supplies?' Prem frowned 'You'll see' Boun smiled and put a kiss on his head 'How's your schoolwork?' he asked him 'Oi' Prem sighed deeply 'I have a geography essay' 'And?' Boun started to see where this was going 'When does it have to be done?' Prem's groaning got louder and he buried his face in Boun's chest 'Wednesday' he said, the sound of his voice muffled 'Oh ho Prem' Boun laughed 'Why do you keep procrastinating?' 'I don't know' Prem's head was still buried in Boun's chest. Boun smiled brought up his hand to stroke Prem's hair 'I'll help you' 'Thank you, Phi' Prem sighed again 'I swear, all the teachers want me dead' 'Oh ho, it can't be that bad' Boun took Prem's hand and started playing with his fingers 'Do you like this side of the bed?' he asked him, Prem was laying on the right side 'Hm' Prem pretended to think for a while 'Is it a difficult question?' Boun laughed 'Oi Hia you have no idea' Boun shook his head 'You're cute' this made Prem giggle 'I like this side, Phi' 'Good' Boun planted a kiss on his hair.

They laid in bed until the sun had risen well above the horizon. The light fell into their window beautifully. Boun silently thanked Phailin again. 'Come on, Prem' 'No' Prem muttered 'Five more minutes, please Phi' 'If I give you five more minutes now, we'll still be in bed by tonight' Boun laughed. Prem shook his head 'Pleaseee' he pleaded 'Oi' Boun couldn't say no to him 'But after that we're getting up' 'Thank you Hia' Prem giggled. They took another two hours to get out of bed.

-

Prem had never felt so content. Their bedroom was small but incredibly cosy. And the window made it seem a lot bigger than it was. The bed was so soft it felt like he was sleeping on clouds. When Boun finally nudged him he groaned but slowly stood up. 'I think Phailin did too good a job on the bed' Boun laughed. Prem laughed too and put on his boxers, that Boun had thrown next to their bed the night before. Then he walked to the kitchen. When he opened the cupboards he saw that they were still empty 'Do we have food, Phi?' 'Huh?' he heard from their bedroom. Boun quickly walked out and his face soon cleared up 'Oh, you can just look in my saddlebag' he pointed to the two saddlebags that they'd put next to the front door the night before. Prem opened it and saw that the box of breakfast bars was almost empty. He sighed and took out the last package. When he sat down at the table Boun had poured a glass of water for him and sat down at the other side. 'Thank you, Phi' Prem said with a full mouth 'Finish your food first' Boun smiled. Prem gladly obliged and as he was eating Boun went through the list of things they had to do that day 'We have to start by taking a look at that essay of yours, then we can empty out the saddlebags' Prem's face twisted at the mention of his essay but he kept eating 'Tonight we'll go to the village to buy food and everything else we'll need' Prem nodded in agreement. 'Can we watch a movie, too?' he said when he finished his food 'When you're done with the first part of your essay' Boun grinned 'Oi, why are you so harsh to me' 'Oh ho am I being a bad boyfriend?' Boun laughed. Prem stuck out his tongue and drank his water.

When he was done he let out a small burp that made Boun's laughter even louder. Prem shook his head but had a smile on his lips, too. 'This is good' Boun sighed 'Let's do this every weekend' Prem said while his smile got bigger. Boun's face saddened a little 'I can't promise you every weekend, Prem. But I will be with you as much as possible' his words made Prem a little sad but he bravely kept his smile 'Then I will wait for you to come home every day' 'Like a good housewife' Boun smiled 'Oi!' Prem stood up and walked over to him so he could slap his back 'I'm not your wife!' Boun laughed and pulled him closer 'No, you're not. But I would love for you to wait for me every day' 'Then, I will' Prem giggled and leaned in for a kiss. When their lips touched Boun pulled Prem on his lap. Prem giggled and kept kissing him but when Boun's hand neared his boxers he quickly pulled his lips back 'Phi, not now' 'Why not?' Boun giggled and tried to kiss him again 'Oi! We did it last night' 'And I want to do it again' Boun's smile got bigger 'You'll wait, Phi' Prem stuck out his finger to demonstrate how serious he was 'Oh ho, are you punishing me?' 'No' Prem shook his head 'I just-' he couldn't finish his sentence. Boun put his lips in Prem's neck and enjoyed the sound of his heartbeat 'You're not in the mood' he smiled 'It's fine Prem' 'I'm sorry' 'No no no don't apologize' Boun laughed 'It's fine, Prem. I love you' 'I love you too' Prem giggled and gave him a peck before standing up and walking towards the bathroom.