Chapter 25

Chapter 25

'You have to go to school today' Boun said when Prem opened his eyes. It was still dark. 'I want to stay with you' Prem muttered 'Hey hey hey what did I say?' Boun smiled. Prem groaned with disagreement 'I'll see you the moment you get back' Boun held his boyfriend a little tighter 'If you go through with it, it'll only be another month' he added. 'Okay Phi' Prem muttered after a while 'I'm proud of you' Boun planted a kiss on Prem's head 'I'm proud of you too' Prem giggled softly. Boun's eyes teared up. He held him until the second alarm went off.

-

Prem grunted softly when he stood up. He drowsily got dressed and went to the kitchen. After he'd made himself breakfast, he made his way back to the bedroom and sat down next to Boun. 'How did you sleep?' Prem asked him in between two bites 'Really, really well' Boun grinned 'You?' Prem's mouth curled up into a grin as well 'I did too Hia' 'Good' Boun sighed. Once Prem finished his breakfast he packed his bag and snuggled up to Boun 'Keep track of the time, boy' Boun warned him 'Oi' Prem took the alarm clock and put it on Boun's chest 'I have to leave in ten minutes' he said. Boun looked at him with pretended suspicion 'I promise!' Prem laughed 'Okay Pao' Boun planted a kiss on Prem's hair. 'Oh, before I forget' Boun said all of a sudden. His hand started searching through his bedside table. After a couple of seconds he pulled out his wallet 'This should be enough' he muttered and gave Prem a two-hundred Baht bill 'We should be able to get some groceries together in a couple of days, but you can buy yourself some street-food with this' Prem hesitantly stuck out his hand and received the money 'Thank you Phi' he whispered 'It's not a problem boy' Boun giggled and kissed his head again 'Just make sure that you buy yourself some meat' Prem nodded in agreement and stuck the bill in his pocket.

-

Once ten minutes had passed Boun put the alarm clock on his own bedside table. Then he pulled Prem to his left and jumped on top of him, ignoring the flashing pains from his back. Prem squealed softly but let Boun do whatever he wanted. Boun slowly inched closer and gently kissed Prem's lips 'I love you Pao, have a nice day' he whispered when they'd finished their kiss. Prem wrapped his arms around Boun's neck and kissed him with more passion 'I love you too Phi, wait for me' he grinned 'Oi, I will. All day' Boun smiled. They kissed each other one more time before Boun grunted softly and let himself fall back down on the bed. 'Oi, you have to be more careful Phi' Prem muttered and started tucking Boun in. When only Boun's head stuck out, Prem gave him mister cuddles 'Don't move' he warned him 'I won't' Boun was laughing, but Prem's concern had warmed his chest. Prem gave his boyfriend a final smile before leaving their room.

-

When Phailin looked at Boun's back she pursed her lips 'You had sex last night, didn't you' 'No' Boun grinned 'Boun, the wound got ripped open again' Phailin sounded worried 'It will heal' Boun shrugged 'Boun please, if you die that boy will never recover. If you can't be careful for yourself, be careful for him' Boun sighed deeply 'After you're healed the two of you can make up for lost time, okay?' 'You're right' Boun replied 'If you don't listen to me I'm going to tell him' Phailin's voice was curt 'Okay okay okay I'll listen' Boun groaned as if Phailin was asking the impossible. Phailin whispered a curse beneath her breath 'What was that Phai?' 'You're an idiot' she sneered. Her words made Boun smile 'It's not funny' she whispered, but the smile on her face took all power out of her words. She sighed and started wrapping new bandages around Boun's back. 'Where's Boom?' he asked her 'In the sunroom' she replied 'He feels locked up' 'He always feels locked up' Boun scoffed 'Okay' Phailin muttered 'That should do it' she helped Boun put his shirt back on and turned him around.

-

The sound of the school bell made Prem jump up. 'Don't forget your assignment!' the biology teacher had a huge smile on his face. Prem could tell that this was by far his favourite part of the course. The assignment he referred to was the drying of plants and flowers. Every student had to collect at least five different species and dry them with books and newspapers. Prem walked to the front to collect his newspapers. He politely greeted the teacher and left the classroom. As he was walking through the hallway Prem blushed, he still felt looked at. And when he finally left the school, he couldn't supress a sigh of relief. 'Hey Prem' Prem rolled his eyes. What the hell does she want? 'How are you?' Anong put her hand on his shoulder 'You didn't show up on Monday' 'Did you miss me?' Prem had a hard time hiding his irritation 'So funny' she wasn't laughing. 'Hey, when will Boun be in town again?' 'I don't know' Prem sighed 'Really?' she pouted. Prem didn't react. 'Well, tell me when you know' she sent Prem a plastic smile and walked away. As Prem watched her he felt a weight lift from his chest. 'To the market' he muttered. Then he had an idea. He turned around and went to the convenience store.