17

"you haven't changed a bit, eh?" youngho trailed his eyes from minji to renjun, smirking as if he finds the situation amusing

"you haven't changed a bit, eh?" youngho trailed his eyes from minji to renjun, smirking as if he finds the situation amusing. "we're not in high school anymore, huang renjun. there's no detention here, you're not the vice president anymore."

renjun stepped closer and tightly gripped youngho's collar, "you said it yourself, we're not in high school anymore. so why are you still acting like a child?"

he was about to swing his right hand to punch him but minji suddenly stood up and hold renjun's clenched fist, her stance was unstable because her knees are wounded. "don't... please. he's chaeyoung's friend."

renjun knew minji was being unreasonable. he doesn't care whether he's someone's friend or whoever the fuck he is. he hurt minji and he must pay for it. but minji sounded like she was begging him to stop, so he harshly let go of youngho's collar and wrapped his arm around minji's waist to support her weight.

the sight of the two made youngho angrier as he snickered, "see that, chaeyoung? i told you, she left you because of a guy!"

"did you just date me because you wanted to get back at minji?" chaeyoung quietly mumbled, her voice was shaking due to the emotions she's feeling right now.

she's dating youngho for almost a year now after being friends for two years. he was there when minji left her. he planted on her mind that she was the reason why minji left the country. she didn't believe it at first, but when she saw jisung and chenle being happy without her, insecurities ate her up. she pushed them away even though they tried to reach out for her multiple times. he made her believe that he was the only one who appreciates her. he was manipulating her.

chaeyoung felt so bad that she only had realized that these past few days. she thought that ignoring minji was the only thing she could do for the girl. she never pictured youngho finding out that she's been hiding minji from him. after all, she thought she did everything for minji to stay away from her.

"don't act like you didn't know, that's the reason why you're hiding her from me, right?" youngho walked towards chaeyoung to pull her hair, making the girl wince in pain. "didn't i tell you that i'll hurt you again once i found out you're protecting her?"

minji is confused. who is this youngho guy and why the hell is he mad at her? why did he want to get his revenge on minji? one thing's for sure. he's a fucked up jerk, he even manipulated chaeyoung just for his plans to go well. minji wanted to pull away from renjun to punch the guy in the face, but he held her tighter. she was about to beg renjun to let her go when someone suddenly showed up and swung his fist on youngho.

zhong chenle.

jisung, who was with chenle, helped chaeyoung and checked on her. on the other hand, chenle harshly slammed youngho on the wall, real mad because he heard what he has just told chaeyoung. "how dare you do that to my friends?"

this jerk just smirked at him before he mocked, "oh? you can speak fluent korean now."

that's when minji realized who youngho is. choi youngho, chenle's high school bully. the one minji encountered one time, making the council expel him for his unjust acts. to youngho, minji ruined his life. but for chenle, "stop blaming anyone because you ruined your life yourself."

chenle eyed the two men with youngho then he set his eyes on him again, "if you don't want to lose a school again, i suggest you should get lost."

彡 i'm sorry for the crappy
updates i feel so less
creative these days 彡