tteokbokkies

hi, this is tteokbokkies! i want to clarify some things about my books (that no one asked lol i just want to do it ><)

1. the only idol character references on the books are nct u, nct 127, nct dream, and wayv-in short, nct. same name and attitude with an existing kpop idol is purely coincidental. the stories are purely fictional so please don't hate a certain kpop idol because of what their character's name was like in the book. so i'm sorry there is no lee minho, son chaeyoung, kang mina, and etc in the book but if that is how you portray or imagine how the character on the book looks like, please don't take it to heart and also dislike the real life person.

2. the characters and the stories themselves are not perfect. i've purposely written them as somewhat imperfect, complicated, lowkey toxic, and they all have flaws. this might sound like an excuse but i wrote them like that because i want the stories be in a slice of life genre-more on realistic side and not idealistic. i, by no means, encourage the readers to view the scenes that shows a bad example to imitate them or plant in your mindsets that having an "attitude" is fine. that is why i tried my best to write character developments every chapter that show somehow how it really happens in real life. i wanted to show that people can change for the better if they really want to. i hope i did justice in making developments tho :(

3. i know books should be up to the reader's imagination and i should let it be and not explain but the previous explanations are just my two cents in case someone misunderstands my points in the books :) and i write fluff and soft with light overall atmosphere aus so the stories should be taken lightly lol

thank you all for your support! ily <3

for love again!

hello!

i would like to apologize for this crappy fic ╥_╥ my mind didn't cooperate i'm so sorry if this fic contains a lot of errors :( but thank you for appreciating this book!!! it really means a lot to me. i never expected this to gain so much appreciation since i just wrote this for fun but thank you all very much!!!

edited: also, chaeyoung is an oc (yes, she's not based on any chaeyoung in kpop unlike nct) the only character based here are the nct members. i'm sorry for the confusion and i'm telling this bc i'll be writing a chaeyoung x chenle fic soon and it is by no means of shipping the kpop chaeyoung and the kpop chenle (there's nothing wrong with shipping though, as long as it is harmless)

i'll write a spinoff (jisung's and chenle's) once i can think of a stable plot for them but for now i can only write special chapters for chewing gum and love again. these special chapters are just random scenarios of the couple & it isn't a continuation of the epilogue. you might want to check them out ;)

thank you very much!!!

love,
tteokbokkies

꒰ dear dream ꒱

1. chewing gum - in which jaemin found himself chewing a gum instead of smoking a cigarette because of an asthmatic strawberry enthusiast girl.

2. love again - in which the epitome of perfection, as what others call him, renjun couldn't seem to move on from his best friend's younger sister who loves being in trouble.

3. candlelight - in which donghyuck's archenemy, his best friend's other best friend, happened to need to share an apartment unit with him.

photo credits to:
heartthesea-a
satenlee
dovounq
rensjun
we heart it
tumblr
(i'm sorry i tried to
search the other
owners of the gifs
& pics i used in this
fic but i couldn't
find them anymore)