꒰ ❀ ꒱

"do you believe in love at first sight?"

"love at what?"

"first sight."

renjun stripped his eyes away from his laptop as he raised a brow at minji who was sitting in front of him, thinking about how random her question is until his eyes fell on the hardbound book on her hand titled love at first sight.

"don't tell me you don't believe in that," minji widened her eyes, shocked. "you believe in aliens, how can you not believe in love at first sight?" she emphasized each word by saying it loudly that caused glances from the students around them, muttering dutch words they couldn't understand.

a loud shush was heard from the librarian, telling minji to shut the hell up because she's disturbing the other students inside the library. she muttered a quick apology before sitting beside her boyfriend to continue their conversation quietly.

renjun rested his arm on the table to put his palm on his cheek while looking at minji, "it doesn't make sense, baby."

"those are both unbelievable things."

he put his free hand on his chest dramatically as he soon used it to pinch minji's cheek, "how dare you to say aliens are not real in front of me." he continued to squish her cheek until she acted like she was going to bite his thumb to stop him.

"okay, let's say aliens are real-"

"they are real."

minji broke into huge grin as he find alien enthusiast renjun cute, "okay, they're real. but how about love at first sight?"

he looked at her eyes and before he even could utter a word, she placed her palm over his eyes for a while before removing it to let him look at her again.

"how about second sight?" she managed to ask clearly before stiffling into a fits of giggles as she covered his eyes again for a while before removing it. "how about third?"

renjun broke into a huge smile when he realized what she was trying to do as he faced his laptop again, acting like he didn't understand, "i've already seen you multiple times, though."

a disappointed frown was suddenly plastered on her face as she started to whine, "you're really no fun, you could have just said no but you took it literally oh my-"

"i've seen you a million times already."

"do you really have to repeat-"

"and i always fall, every single time."