Grey

Warning before reading this book please remember this was made to be fun I'm not disrespecting any religion or any beliefs. if you have any concerns please come to me about them. This book may have trigger that people don't like to read I will post the warning (like how I'm doing now) before every chapter. And this is a lesbian book so if you don't like reading hose types of books please stop reading. With this being said please enjoy Her Knight. :)

   I remembered how my mom told me stories of how she and my father met.
She said, “We’re mates. My sister chose us to be the change for the Supernatural beings.”
Two completely different Gods. Made to be each other’s half. That was all I could ask for when I was growing up.
They met in one of those God parties, of course, Zeus was hosting. Hera was steaming, cussing out Zeus every chance she got. And boom, My mother met the ruler of Hell. Her sister, the moon goddess, Selene, smirked at her mouthing ‘enjoy!’ After few years of playing "get to know me" with Pluton, she fell in love. A few more years later, they had me. Grey. Funny name for a half-angel and half-demon. But my mother and father were the two out of the three most important Gods.
Ama, Pluton, and Selene.
    One day Selene told my mother, as she held me in her arms, “Your child will bring the change that we wanted as kids. The other Gods will finally see their errors. With the humans and supernaturals finally coming together, we will finally have peace! No more hiding in the shadows, no more secrets, no more unnecessary death on both sides! We can live in harmony!”
    Aunt Seli always wanted to protect her moon children. She didn’t want them to be hidden. She had big plans.
    I was those BIG PLANS.
After a while I started to realized that I didn’t want to be the Sun and Death’s daughter. I didn’t want to have any God blood in my systems. I didn’t want to be feared… But I have no control over anything in my life.  I was the grey inbetween. Not an angel. Not a demon. Both. And I hated it.
Father wanted me to be his general. So I was.
Mother wanted me to be her helper in heaven. So I was.
Selene wanted me to have a mate and to be her friend. So here I am, almost 1,000 years old, still looking for my mate.
Hopefully, I’ll find her.
And she will be mine.