Grey

A/n these are Grey's wings but imagine if there were a gradient to white at the tips

I. Want. To. Bang. My. Head. Against. This. Desk!

Seriously! Why?! I thought I was gonna get some eye candy from beautiful women. NOT from old raisins that are supposed to be "Lords". 

Where was a gun when you needed one? 

I rested my head in my hand, growling softly as my Father talked on about the "mysterious" murders that have been going on in Hell. 

Do I want to say that it was me? NO! But do I want these raisins to be scared of me? Maybe! 

Literally, I want to kill them all. UGH- they all believe women should in a sub to EVERY SINGLE MAN that shes with! 

When I finally tuned into the conversation, one of the lords asked me," Sweetheart can you do me a favor?"

"I don't suck dick." 

Galen wheezed. But when I say wheeze. I mean WHEEZE. 

"i-im sorry- I wasn't expecting that answer from her." He cleared his throat and tried to be professional. But it didn't last long after I mumbled 'go back to sleep and starve'. 

We both laughed loudly, as my father glared at us both. 

"Young lady, that is very inappropriate!" 

"Its appropriate for my gender." 

A/n and this is how I see everyone minus galen and grey's dad to react :)

Galen-

Pluton-

Pluton-

I felt someone smack my head, "OW!"

I turned to see none of than...My maid, Mimi, looking down at me with her dark red eyes. 

Okay this is where I break the fucking fourth wall. When I say don't mess with short people. Mimi is why. This bitch is 5'.5" and I'm almost 6'. She...She scawy man...

"Your highness, a word if you please."

When I say she dragged. She dragged me out of the room as if I was SHORTER than her!

Seriously what did she eat??? 

"Galen!!" I held onto his armor like my life- which in some cases did- depended on it." Don't let her take meee! She's gonna skin my sexy ass!"

He made a pouty face, " Oi Mimi! If ya skin her ass make sure to skin her tits too!" He made me let go of his armor and allowed Mimi to drag me out of the room. 

"TRAITOR!" 

With yelp, I felt my skin turn red. "Mimi!"

"Don't 'Mimi' me! I only touched you!"

My jaw dropped, " Ma'am this isn't some Incest shit! Your hand is marked on my thigh!" 

"So?"

I groaned and rubbed my face with both of my hands, "How deep am I?"

"Hm..I don't know..Probably for a week."

"A WEEK?!? Mimi please I have to do a hunt for my mom in a day! PLEASEEE!" 

Okay so I was begging at this point but she knew how much I needed this hunt.

"Mimi pleasee!" I went to my knee and hugged her thighs shoving my face into the black and white maid uniform. I looked up and gave her my best puppy eyes.

She sighed. "Fine, but after you're staying in the well for a week."

"DEAL!"

I got off the floor and started walking to my room. As I walked I felt my demon side come through. Smirking, I saw people looking at my wings. Beautiful things, may I add. The soft gradient from black to white. They were long enough that even at my height, they touched the floor. The longer your wings, the more respect you get from the Gods. That made my smirk widen, showing off my fangs to the people who walked inside the castle. No one dared come near me like this.

Good, keep it like that.

Chuckling, I looked to the evening star.

 "Im coming for you May."