Aviva

A/n Y'all are in for a ride! Why? Cuz I had two cups of coffee:D

This is Aviva's dress come back to it when its mentioned 

On our way to the pack mansion, my father told us of our "rules"

1- don't speak unless spoken to 

2- don't make eye contact with anyone with power 

3- don't make your Alpha look like he hurt you

4- if anyone asks about your wounds, say it was an accident

and 5- if you say something bad to anyone, you will die...

Every time we get out of the house, we're reminded of the rules. They were stupid! 

'Aviva...He can hear your thoughts..be careful'

I was only somewhat happy because I finally got the dress I wanted ever since I was 5.It was black with a corset-like bodice, no sleeves, just straps, and a lacey skirt. I figured out a way to cover my bruises with a lot of foundation and concealer. And of course, I knew it was long enough to cover the bruises on my thighs and my bruised knees. 

Don't take that the wrong way... He makes us sit on our knees on rocks- if we're lucky. I turned my attention to something else other than the punishments he gives up. After finding nothing interesting enough, I picked at my nails and thought about what Selene told me 3 days ago. 

"Your savior is coming, and she's bringing a storm !" 

I wondered what she meant by a storm. I wanted to ask dad If he had any mythology books...But I couldn't let him know I could read. I sent a small 'thank you' to my babysitter. She showed me how to read as well as my mother. So whenever we went out, I read anything I could see. Signs and shop names, even books if I stayed with the beta. I don't know if I could write as well as I could before. All the paper and pens where hidden from us. Father always said you don't need to read or write, all you need to do is cook and clean and bear pups. That was a females role in life. 

But I didn't want to have pups, if I did I wouldn't raise them like this. Let alone be with a guy like my father. Even still, I want my mate to be male so that I can have a daughter or son and raise them to be good people who didn't hurt others because of their skin color, their beliefs, or their body types. Everyone is beautiful. Everyone is perfect, minus the ones who are like my father.. those are pigs. 

I didn't even notice the car stopping until it did. Father was looking at me, I could feel his eyes burning my skull. So I thought of how grateful and kind my father was for allowing us to go with him to his meeting and then the mating ball. The mating ball was for those who were having a hard time finding their mates, so all the packs come together. Being the biggest out of the 8 packs, we hosted the ball. Im going to hate almost every second of it. 

I know some guy is gonna try to get with me, even if they aren't my mate. And father is gonna allow them. 

I didn't want them, I wanted my knight in shining armor. Sure, call it living in fairytales, but I want my Prince charming to save me from this hell hole. 

When we went inside, my father told us our rules again. And we at least got to drink a tiny glass of water while we waited. The magical clear liquid was going to heal my desert-like mouth and throat. I was so happy because I haven't had water for days! The moment I was going to drink my water, it was taken away.

I felt my father's lips brush my ear, " Whores don't get to drink water." He ranked my water in front of me! It's not fair, how come mom got to drink her water and I couldn't! 

"This is the minimum of what you're gonna get right now. Don't push your luck, brat."

He couldn't have read my mind in the car, I blocked-.

He knew I blocked him out. Im dead...

A/n its longer than all the other parts but I did that because I wanted to fit more things into this part so I hoped you enjoyed it :)