Aviva

*triggers:abuse, swearing and mention of rape*

A/n this is how I see Aviva :3 but you can picture her as whatever if  you wish

“Aviva! Get your ass down here right now!”

Whimpering, I ran downstairs to see my dad pulling at my mom’s dull matte brown hair. It used to be so soft to the touch, just like mine. I wanted to scream when I saw that tears were streaming down her round face. 

I was scared… I mean who wouldn't be. I just wanna be safe...

Where was my knight..? How many times must I pray to get him..?

I flinched when his attention turned to me when he saw me standing there, he threw my mom to the ground. Strands of hair were still on his hand. 

Tears threatened to fall, if he sees me cry, I know he’ll just slap me again… And maybe even rape this time...Last time was too close… I held in my tears but that didn’t stop the small ‘mommy’ coming out of my mouth. 

I saw stars. One second I was standing. The next I was on the ground tasting my own blood in my mouth. I didn’t dare look up into his eyes. I couldn’t spit out the blood. I couldn’t breathe. For 18 years, I dealt with this… I sent up another prayer adding it to the 100th one for today. 

‘Please save us…’

He kicked me in my stomach, making me cough up the blood I had in my mouth. All that did was get me another kick to the gut. Curling up into a small ball. He just yelled nonsense at me, the smell of beer was strong. Its all I could smell with him being so close. I looked over at my mom. Her eyes met mine. They were glazed over. 

‘Nonono!’

Whining, I pointed at her. And I waited for another kick to happen but it didn’t. I watch my dad walk over to my mom and pulled her up to her feet by her hair again. 

“You really are so pathetic. Both of you,” He spat towards me, “You’re not dying on my watch, sweets.” 

The way he dropped her to the ground was cruel… If it wasn’t for my werewolf senses I would’ve heard one of her bones snap. She held her arm to her body, she tried to crawl over to me but of course, my dad pushed her body to the wall as a male doctor rushed in with a dirty look.

“Aviva go upstairs, lock the door and DON’T come downstairs. If you hear screaming, that’s us fixing your mother’s arm. Now SCRAM!”

I didn’t wanna leave my mom there with them… I knew what they were gonna do to her… 

‘He might do the same if you don’t move Avi…’

I didn’t waste another second more. 

Her knightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें