Aviva

A/n * triggers- somewhat light abuse and discrimination*

"Im close Aviva, you and your mother will be saved tonight."

Her voice was so soft, so caring...Selene was right...She is coming. For me. For my m-

"You whore, I asked you a question! Answer me damnit!"

I was on the ground...How did I get here..? I was standing up...

Drops of blood were falling onto the floor...h-he punched me.

I sent a link message to my savior, "Please hurry!"

I hear a soft crunch in my ribs.

"I SAID ANSWER ME!"

I didn't hear him speak to me...I was too focused on the angel's voice to notice him. What did he ask?

'If whores such as you deserve water?' 

'Thanks, Jynx.'

"N-no father..." I wanted to say yes...but I didn't want another broken rib. Heck, the first ones are healed all the way either...It just made sleeping uncomfortable. 

He scoffed and threw the half-empty cup at me. No no, not my dress...I managed to move my dress away from the water before it got to it. Good thing, I still had my powers...Father took away mama's powers when I wasn't born yet.

'I still don't understand how he did it.' Jynx was once again becoming restless. I can't remember the last time she got to run about.

'It's been 10 years since I've been out, Avi, but that isn't your fault of course. None of the things that are happening is your fault.'

'Doesn't feel like it Jynx, I always wondered how life would've been if I was a boy instead of a girl...If he would actually love me as his blood.'

'The Moon Goddess made you female for a reason, Avi. Male, female, nonbinary, or whatever you wish to be called, he would've made you the same as him. I'm glad that you are female with she/her pronouns. It shows that you are different. Avi you're marked by the Goddess and your- father  knows that.'

'Im marked by the Goddess..?'

'Your eyes are different Avi, they have a glow that wasn't there before.'

'No..that's just me finally having hope.'

My talk with Jynx ended when a handsome man came up to me.

"Do you need some help there, Miss?" He wore tightly fitted pants and a formal vest and white shirt. I couldn't look him in the eyes. His power and aura feels like royalty.

"Now now, I'm not like these other- ugh..Pigs if that's the word Grey would use." He squatted in front of me. "Hi my name is Galen, what's your favorite dinner food?"

A/N this is what happens when you let a gen Z write a gay book. There are memes everywhere and im not sorry-

I tried to stop my soft giggle. "There is it! A beautiful smile on a beautiful girl! But I think you're more beautiful with this heavy makeup."

My smile faded when father came over to me again, "WHORE! What did I say about talking to others!?"

"Excuse me, sir, around me please don't use that word. Your daughter is a beautiful creature and she hasn't said a single word to me yet! But you walking over here, made her lose her smile-"

I gripped his arm and shook my head. I knew they were both looking at me. I didn't want to get into trouble. 

"Aviva, let go of that man right this second!" 

Galen handed onto my hand and made me look at him, he looked shocked and whispered, "You're marked by the Goddess, dear child."

I tried to look confused. "If shes Aviva, then you must be Jackson May is that correct?"

"That's Alpha May to you pup."

"No. I don't it is. You're not my alpha and you'll never be anyone Alpha after tonight. Come along Aviva and let's go get your mother as well."

"LET GO OF MY DAUGHTER RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

"Im sorry I fear I heard you wrong but didn't you just call her a whore?" My father looked red, oh no...I'm in for it now... "Right, I'm a servant for Gods themselves. Don't push your luck with me BOY!" Galen made me walk alongside with him. Where was mama..? 

"W-why did you do that...?" I knew he could feel me shaking...Didn't he just say he was a servant for Gods...Is he my savior?

I heard Galen cover up a laugh, "Hunny I'm gay."

"I-im sorry! I-i didn't-" He held up a hand to stop me. He didn't seem mad...he's nothing like my father...nor any man in this pack for that matter.

"I can hear your thoughts child. Im sorry that I laughed but I'm not known for being a 'savior'. But she is coming as fast as her wings can take her."

"Wings..?" He nodded." A-are you really a servant of Gods..?"

"Im a general for Plutons army, but Im like his right-hand man. Pluton is the God of the dead and of hell. I also do jobs like this," He gestured to my arm that was around his, "For the Sun Goddess, Ama."

"But some woman linked with me before I met you...D-do you know her?"

He tilted his head in confusion, "She mind linked you?"

I nodded, I still remembered just how beautiful her voice sounded. She sounded just like the Moon Goddess.  

"Ooohhh, you mean Grey! Yea shes coming. She's the one with permission to kill."

"P-permission to k-kill?"

"Mhm! She's the one whos gonna save you and your mom from that monster of a dad." I didn't want anyone to die. I didn't want that for my dad.

'Jynx, what do you think?'

'I like this idea, hmm I wonder if that girl will let me on it.' I could feel her smiling. I shuddered and hugged myself. I don't like the thought of someone killing someone else. Good or bad.

"That is what you've been praying for right? For your knight in shining armor? To be saved and whatnot?"

I didn't trust my voice to be stable, so I just nodded at him. "Well, I know this isn't comforting but, your dad has done some things that aren't okay. The Gods want him gone so that no one gets hurt because of him. That's where Grey comes in, trust me she hates the job but if it means it will bring good, then she'll do it. So don't hold it against her if she does end up killing him if he tries to hurt you again." 

I still couldn't help but be upset at what he said. It's like I didn't want Grey to kill someone...I never met her before. Why was I like this..?

I just didn't want Grey's hands to be painted with someone else's blood...