Grey

A/n this is Galen, Pluto's assassin's:D but Im depressed from how much homework  I got in one day ,_,

Where is my fucking Expresso!?!

Ya gucci there sis?

A/n no.

Rolling my eyes, I redid my hair. My black roots showing nicely with my messy half up and half down.  Of course father needed me to show up to another meeting. 

Surprise, surprise. 

A gay scream made me drop everything.

"HOEEEE!!!"

"WHOREEEE!!!"

Girly squeals rang through the halls. 

Galen, hugged me so tight that I thought my very own tits may pop off. 

"Galen!! I can't BREATHEEEEE!!!"

"The gays don't need airrr!!"  

"Yes we do!!" 

"Hmpf! Fine, but I hope you know you've hurt my feelings."

I gasped, " You. Feelings. Could never!!"

Galen who is one of my closest friends in hell. Plus he was the one who showed me the ropes when it came to fighting. He held the third highest ranking. First being my father, second being Galen's mate, and then Galen, himself.  As a kid, I never had that many friends. Galen was the only friend I really needed, if I'm being completely honest. 

"Okay Gg what are you doing here? I'm busy getting "pretty" for my dad's royal meeting with his other generals." 

Galen sat on my queen sized bed. The sheets were a soft grey,marbling with black. Walking into my closet, I pulled out a peach button down that had white and brown lines going down, and black disstressed shorts, and a balck belt.  

"Gg?"

"Gg?"

He looked over at me. 

"This one? Or This one? Which one will piss of my dad more?"

"The peach shirt, only because it shows more skin." 

I smirked, "Nice choice, my friend."  I pulled off my crop top that I always sleep in and put on the peachy one buttoning only 2/3 of the way, showing off more skin. I threw my bike shorts into a bin that I placed next to my bed and sliped into the shorts, tucking the shirt in a little bit. 

"Damn talk about ass. Cause hunny that ain't it."

"You unholy piece of shit! Youre only jealous that I have a bigger ass than you!"

He laughed his carefree laugh and shook his head at me. "Maybe, maybe not."

Chuckling, I threw on my ankle boots, "Come on, lets go ruin my 'Heavenly Father's' meeting." 

And with that we left, to go see the Devil himself. 

A/n literally I wrote half of this yesterday and the rest this morning. I couldn't write anything after I had to watch a pig decay. MM my mind was dead as that piggy