Aviva

A/n I'm depressing- I'm sorry it took SO long for me to get this to you guys ,_, but here it is I hope you like it. It's short, I'm gonna try to make the next one longer my friends:)

Jynx was being annoying! Literally I wasn’t trying not to focus my attention on Grey and she would be saying nasty things about her.
‘Jynx shut it!’  
‘But look at her! Why can’t you stop playing hard to get and let her in!? Literally!’
‘Beca- NO! I dont have to explain myself to you Jynx!’
I really did want to let Grey care for me but I'm scared...Scared that she’ll hurt me...the same way father did.
‘She wouldn’t do that to you Avi...’
‘You never know Jynx..’
Sighing, I decided to sit in the small loveseat. But it wasn’t long before I was jumped on by a certain goddess.
“Grey, what the heck!” She looked at me with a bored look and just bit my neck. I yelped and smacked her arm.
“Stop smacking me or else, my angel.” If I said i wasnt scared, I would be lying. Her eyes were black with golden rings. They were so beautiful, I couldn’t help but hold her face and stare into them. It felt like I was being pulled in slowly.
“If you’re going to fucking kiss, then fucking do it.”
Grey snorted, “I'm not gonna kiss her without consent.”
Galen yelled back at her, “No but you’ll gladly grab her ass.” I glared at Grey. She didnt look into my eyes and just hid her face in my chest. We all knew her comeback for that one.  I looked over at mama and noticed how she was acting. She looked happy for once. I never saw she act like this before… Maybe she was just too afraid to do anything without being hit. I didn’t care, I mean I did care, but  I didn't like to talk to him. I just made gestures if he forced me to do something.  I rarely talked to him, he didnt deserve to hear my voice.
    “You’re thinking hard my angel.” I felt her sharp nail poke my forehead. I looked down at her and how we were sitting. Oh Gods… I didn’t even realize how she positioned herself on me. One leg was in between my legs and the other was over my thigh. She’s going to kill me from embarrassment. I didn’t even realize where my hands were. The warmth just felt so good that I even noticed. They were right next to her flower...Heh...Kill me please. Before I die from embarrassment.
    When I looked down into her eyes, she knew how she was positioned on me and where my hands were. This woman is going to be the death of me…
“My my how the tables have turned .” How did she move us so quickly?? I didn’t even feel us move. Instead of her being on me, the tables were flipped.
Jeez….why did I have to get a mate like her??
I allowed myself to let my mind wander as Grey held me. Honestly I'm surprised just how healthy my mind was. I thought I was more broken... more hurt, but my mind is clear. Sure I have my fears, my phobias, but ever since Selene. I haven’t been….what's the word..?...having depressing or suicidal thoughts like before.
Looking back into my youth, I remembered all the times I wanted to end it. Yet here I am free from my dad and with my mate, who will probably be like everyone I’ve met…
“Alright lovebirds, we gotta move.” Galen tried to pull Grey out of my arms so I could stand up. That wasn’t happening…
“Grey.” She was shaking her head left and right. In all honesty, she was looking like a wiggly worm. But she just did not want to let go.
“Grey.”
“No.”
“Gre-”
“I SAID-” Grey stopped yelling and looked down at me who was honestly about to cry.
"I'm sorry angel don't cry…It's okay please don't cry." Her sharp nails softly moved over my eyes. The smell of salt filled the living room.
Ugh...I hate crying...why was I so weak..? Why did I have to be so broken..?