Grey

A/n this is how I would picture Grey's bootiful face:D

It felt too bright up here in heaven.
Seriously how did people walk up here. I groaned as I heard my mom walk up behind me. I knew what was coming to me. So I mustered up the most innocent voice I could.
"Yes my dear lovely mother of mine?"
Her blond eyebrow at me, "Really the 'innocent village girl'?"
I scoffed and turned back to the knife I was crafting for Zeus. "What do you want mom?"
She hummed as her golden hair moved with an invisible wind, "Zeus?"
I didn't look up from the knife but I knew what she meant and nodded.
"I was wondering if you could find someone for me?"
This earned my interest. It's been a while since I've hunted. Maybe the last one was like 100 years ago. I don't know. Years are minutes to us immortals. I mentally gagged. 'immortals'.
"What did they do?" I placed the knife down and leaned up against the table.
"The unspeakable."
Yeaa ya know how I said this earned my interest. This just made it more interesting.
I waved for her to continued. And immediately regretted. "Sorry- continue."
" His name is Jackson May, he's the alpha of Fall pack. Rumor has it" ' cue the music please.' " that's he's abusing his mate, daughter and some other females in his pack. I want you to find out if the rumors are true and put an end to his reign."
"Pfftt, so what you're saying is that little dick got too much coochie and is going on a rampage?"
Of course mother glared but nodded.
"If that's how you want to put it, then yes. Now I'll leave you to working on the knife. I know Zeus will be most pleased to have one of your metals in his collection."
"Anyone would be happy if I made something for them." I knew I was bragging but it was true. My metals were always perfect. They didn't break. Nothing. If only I was like my metals. Hell, I would be perfect.