Aviva

A/n idk how many days it has been since I've posted a new part but here it is :D also this is how I see Aviva's room 

My eyes widen, "Y-you're the Moon Goddess..."

She nodded, "Indeed I am, my child."

"W-why are you here?" My hands shook, my breathing was still labored, my eyes were about to pool out all the tears that I couldn't cry. 

Her eyes glowed, "To give you another day for hope. I've been watching for a while now, and I'm sad to say that it took me this long to come to you." 'there's a but isn't there...' "But, your savior is coming. And she's gonna bring a storm !" 

And just like that, she was gone. Similar shadows took over my room the blinds didn't let light in. They were stapled down into the wood so I couldn't open them. But I knew it was morning. 

'The Moon Goddess heard my prayers...but what did she mean when she said my savior will bring a storm..?' 

I could feel Jynx pacing in my head. She's been pacing ever since Selene left... Honestly it was just gonna give me a big headache if she continued.

"She is coming"

'Who are you talking about, Jynx?' 

"M-"

The door opened with a boom, "Aviva! Get your ass up and make yourself look decent! A whore like you and your mom needs hours to fix your ugly faces. Now HURRY UP!" 

"Two days Avi.."

'Two days Jynx.' I got up to go into my half bathroom. I started on my makeup. 

I didn't want my bruises to show

I didn't want my bruises to show. So a full coverage foundation and concealer was where it was at.  Eyeshadow wasn't my biggest worry, but when it came down to eyeliner and lashes though...Ugh. 

"Stop talking about makeup- If it wasn't for him you wouldn't need any of this," Jynx growled. My eyes going from a deep green to back to its normal color. 

'I know you want blood Jynx... But our savior is coming! And I don't like to see blood...especially fam-'

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL THAT MAN FAMILY! HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HURT AND ABUSE YOU!"

I groaned...Jynx was right but he was my dad... I just hope that whatever happens today doesn't mean my mom and I have to get even more bruises...

I looked up and held my hands to my chest, whispering, "Just two more days..."