Off

^That's mads in Jaden's jacket with their baby, juice

S: so do I have to have therapy again
I said as doctor Bailey finished taking off the brace.
B: not unless you can walk and stand. You get 3 try's.
S: ok
Griffin stood up and held onto my hands. I held onto them and slid off the bed. I held onto his hands for a bit. When I got used to putting pressure on it I slowly let go of griffins hands.
I was standing.
B: ok now take a step
I lifted up my leg and sook a step. I was a little wobbly but I done it with my left foot and almost fell but caught myself. I took another step, and another, and another. I was waking. I kept walking around the room.

(Only if it was that easy)

B: nice work
S; thank you. Can we go now.
B: hold on i have to take out your stitches.
I sat back down and she came over to me. She put this cream on it. And I felt my shoulder go numb in seconds.
S: I can't fell my shoulder.
B; I know I put numbing cream so you don't fell the stitches when I take them out.
S: ok
She took them out. I didn't feel anything.
S: when is this going to wear off
B: 15 minutes
S :ok can we go now
B: I guess
S : thank you
After we checked out and stuff we got into the car. We got in-n-out and headed back to the house.
We we walked in everyone was doing tiktoks. Well except Jaden. He wasn't up there. And Kio he was live.
S: were back.
Everyone looked at us
A: your stitches there out
He said completely stopping his dance and turning to us.
S: yeah she said I could already take them out.
Jh: you can walk
S: yes I can
I kicked my leg up. I walked into the kitchen and set the food down. I went downstairs walking in front of Anthony's camera on purpose.
A: really that's my 3 time retrying it.
S: oh well
I giggled as I continued to walk to my room. As I walked pass Jaden's he opened the door and had buddy in his hands.
J: get her
I picked her up.
S: what's your problem
J: she peed in my room again
S; close your door.
J: cLoSe YoUr DoOr
He mocked. I chuckled and went to my room.
I took a shower and put it on a hoodie and sweatpants. I wanted to go skateboarding. I got buddy's leash and me and Anthony's skateboards. I walked upstairs and now Anthony was live and Kio was doing videos.
S: y'all are addicted to your phones.
A: what?
He questioned not even listening to me
S: nothing
G: your right we're going on a family walk.
S: I didn't say all that I just said y'all are addicted.
G: oh well. JADEN
Jaden came up the steps
J: yeah
G: were going on a walk.
J: why
G: because
He groaned and got his shoes on
A: Ight guys I'mma go. Thank you for the gifts.
He ended it. I gave him a skateboard and we all walked out. I gave buddy to josh and he held her leach and me and Anthony skated along the newly paved road.
A: watch this
S: oh no
He done a Ollie and actually landed it.
S: ay you landed it
A: because I'm cooler then you
S: watch this then
G: skye don't
S: I'll be fine.
I pushed of the ground with my right foot and went closer to the side walk were the boys were. I done a Ollie but landed it in the side walk.
A: that's easy.
S: then you try it
He took a big push off the m pavement and got closer to the side walk.
S: get closer
A: this is good
S: ok
He took one more big push and and leaned on the back end of the skateboard making it go up and off the ground and put his front foot back to the front and pushed down. He landed but not on the side walk. He landed in the carb. He fell off onto his butt.
S: told you
A: that hurt
S: I told you to move closer but noooooo
A: shut up
He stood back up and put his skateboard straight again.
We road a couple more minutes till the paparazzi stopped us.
S: fletcher
F: hey how's it going
G: good you
F: good so skye what happed with your leg and shoulder
S: just little accidents
A: very little
He said sarcastically.
F: I think this is the first time the world has seen you all at one place.
G: yeah we just wanted to get out of the house.
Out of the corner of my eye I seen a group of girls run over.
S: there coming
I whispered to Anthony. He started laughing and they finally made there way over. They all started to crowd around and I was stuck in the middle. I pushed my way out of the crowd and my hands were shaking a little. I balled them into a fist trying to keep calm because I did not want to have a panic attack right now.
F: so how are things going
He said talking to me because the rest of the boys were getting there picture taken.
S: g-good
F: how's school
S: I haven't been in a few days because the accident but I plan on going back. It's easy kinda.
F: what about you and Payton
S: we're just friends
F: really cause that picture of you and him don't seem like just friends.
S: what do you mean
F: have you not seen it
S: no I don't really get on my phone.
F: it's a picture of you and him hugging outside of your house and it looks like he's kissing your cheek or something
S: oh when he dropped off buddy. I was just saying thank you for taking care of her. Don't you give people hugs when you thank them.
F: yeah but I don't kiss there cheek.
S: we're just really good friends
F: you sure cause it didn't look like it
S: yes
F: you happy to be back on your feet
S: yeah I hated that cast and brace.
There was now a whole crowd over with the boys. I group of boys came up to me.
Boy: can we get a picture with you
S: sure
He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist. His friend took the picture and I done that with all of them. I said bye and they all left.
F: i don't think Payton would like that
He laughed
S: fletcher I-
I felt my phone buzz and looked it was Payton. He said I see you. I looked around and seen him across the street.
S: there Payton is right there.
I pointed across the street and waved him over. There was still a crowd around the boys.
F: wave him over
S: he's coming 
Like a minute later he was over. He gave me and hug and I returned it. I held his hand behind my back and we faced fletch.
F: what's y'all's ship name
S: we don't really have one
F: are y'all sure your not dating
S: I'm sure.
I said hoping Payton would catch on. Another group of boys asked if I could take a picture with them and there little sister. I did and went back over to fletcher.
F: Payton how do you fell that skye has all these guys taking pictures with her
P: I get it she's beautiful who wouldn't want to take a picture with her.
S; thank you
G: skye come on.
S: well I have to go bye.
F: bye.
P: I'm heading that way so I'm going to go.
We waved and walked off. When we were far enough Payton grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers together. I smiled.
P: so we're not dating
He whispered
S: you know I didn't meant it.
P: do you want to stay at my house tonight
S: what
I said kinda loud
P: be quiet
S: sorry but what are we going to do
P: sneak out it is Thursday after all.
S: yeah but I need to get clothes
P: no you don't
S: I'll need panties
P: you can borrow faiths
S: I'm not going to borrow your sisters panties
I whispered shout.
G: I heard panties
He said turning around. Me and Putin's head shot up.
S: no I said painty
G: mhm
He turned back around.
P: then just wear mine
S: you have panties
I said weirded out
P: no my boxers idiot.
He said hitting me on the side of my head playfully.
S: ow
G: what happened
S: someone throw a water bottle at me
We all started laughing, they turned back around and me and Payton continued our conversation
S: ok.
P: ok well come on.
He said running towards his house that's we were just walking up to.
S: I'm staying at Payton's tonight
G: ok love you
S: love you too.
I gave anthony the skate board and ran to Payton house were he was waiting on the perch.
S: bye
I said as he closed the door. We went up to his room and this is only the second time I was up here.
S: what's that
I said walking towards his drum set.
P: I drum set you want to play it
S: how
P: sit in the chair.
I sat in the chair. He came up behind me.
P: do you know how to hold the sticks
S: there's a certain way to hold them.
P: oh my god
He grabbed them and set them in my hand. He position my hands in the right place.
P: ok now put your feet on the steps.
S: where
He put my feet on the steps and moved his hands back to mine.
P: ok now your going to do it lightly and keep your rest flat
He lightly hit the drum and it looked like he hit it hard.
S: this is boring.
P: get up I want to.
I got up and he positioned himself and then started. He was way better then me. Probably because I just started. I sat down on the edge of his bed and watched as he drummed. Ngl he was kinda hot doing it. His facial expressions ugh.

(If you seen his Snapchat story's or instagram you know what I'm talking about)

When he was done I started to clap.
S: yay Payton knows how to play the drums.
P: yeah not to brag but I'm better then you
S: you keep dreaming.
He came up to me and hugged me making me fall onto the back of the bed. I laughed and played with his hair.
P: I love you
S: I love you to
I kissed his head. I moved up and so did he. So I was laying fully onto the bed and so was he. He put one of his knees in between my lags and the other on the bed, with his head on my chest and his arms wrapped his arms around my waist. I put his tv on and put on a random movie.
I looked down and his eyes were closed. He was sound asleep. He looked so cute. He snuggled more into me with his thigh rubbing my shorts. I let out a silent moan and quickly out my hand over my mouth realizing what I just did. I started to think about what he looking like when he was playing the drums and I started to get wet.
~skye you can't do this he's right there.
I quickly put my attention back on the tv, trying to not think of it.
Not matter how hard I tried it came back to my mind. I sat up not sure if I was going to do this. Payton pulled me back down.
P: no stay
S: I need to go to the bathroom
P: fine but came right back.
He let go and I went into the bathroom. I checked back before I went in and he was asleep again. I closed the door. Still debating if I should do this. I'm a whole ass virgin. Never done anything like this. They only thing I done close to this was a make-out witch was yesterday. But I was horny. I chickened out and was just going to wait till it went away. I flushed the toilet so nothing was suspicious and 'washed my hands'. I opened the door and walked back to the bed. I laid down and he cuddled me again.
P: you ok you seem tense.
S: yeah perfect
P: ok

4 hours later

I watched 2 and a half movies trying to get my mind off of it. It still came back to my mind. By now my thighs were squeezed closed. I was soaked for sure. I heard rocks being thrown. I looked at the window and seen them. I got up and opened the window. It was Abby tray and kelei. Yep grace is on another trip with her family.
S: hey
Abby: skye
She squalid.
T: I thought you couldn't walk
S: I got it off today
K; why are you here
S: idk
P: hey
He said making me jump.
S: you can't do that.
P: you'll be fine. Will be down in a second
They nodded and we closed the window and got our phones. As he was about to open the door I stopped him by grabbing his wrist.
P: what
S: I'm horny
I blurted out quickly becoming embarrassed.
P: skye there waiting for us you couldn't tell me this earlier.
S: your were asleep
P: go in the restroom I'll stall
S:I-I don't know how.
I said looking down.
P: aw baby
He pulled me into a hug
S: well what do I do
P: idk can you wait till we get back
S: I've been waiting for over 4 hours.
P: you could've told me
S: I was embarrassed
P: you don't have to be but we have to go.
S: I'll try to hold on
P: ok well let's go
He grabbed my hand and we went down the stairs. I squeezed my legs as we went. When we reached outside I interlocked me and Payton's fingers. I gave Abby a side hug.
Abby: I've missed you
S: I missed you to
We started to walk and as we were walking my legs kept rubbing together. I squeezed Payton's hand. I guess Abby noticed something wasn't right.
Abby: you ok
S: y-yeah
T: yeah you've been walking weird
S: I just got a brace off I had on for weeks so I'm still getting used to walking.
I made a excuse.
K: yeah tray give her a break.

Your not ready for the next part. There might be smut might not I still need to decide.

Bye loves, love you