Spin the bottle

It stopped and landed on me. I looked up and everyone was looking at us.
S: here we go
I stood up and so did she. We stood in the middle of the circle and I cupped her face and gave her a kiss and she did to. It was just a peck we looked around and everyone was shocked. We sat back down and I spun the bottle.
T: so your just going to act like that didn't happen
S: it's just like kissing a guy just they have girl parts and is a girl
We watched the bottle as it slowed down. It stopped and landed on Payton. I smiled and looked up at him. We twisted so we were facing each other. He cupped my face and rubbed his thumb over my lips and looked up at my eyes them my lips. Not going to lie I got butterflies. He then pulled me in. Are lips connected and we stayed like that for a while. Then we pulled apart.everyone started clapping.
We played a few more rounds nothing happened I kissed Payton again and was going to kelei but payton shut that down. But nothing else happened. We all went home I said bye to everyone as I walked into the house.
S: I'm back
J: yay. So how was your Halloween
S: good I like it.
Jh: good
G: skye come here
He yelled from his room
S: coming
I went down the stairs to his room
S: yeah
G: c-can you take this
He said pulled a box out of a bag. I grabbed it and read it. It was a pregnancy test.
S: are you serious
G: just to make sure
S: it was a prank I'm a virgin there's literally no way.
G: just take it
I went into the bathroom and peed on it. I put the cap on and washed my hands and went out. I gave it to him and walked out the room to mine. I can't believe he just made me take that. I took off my makeup and changed into sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I laid on my bed but right when I sat down griffin called for me.
G: skye get your fucking ass in here right now
He yelled I got up and walked to his room. When I went in there josh and Jaden were already in there and looking at the stick with their eyes wide.
G: you have to be kidding me you literally just lied straight in my face.
He yelled
S: what are you talking about
I grabbed the stick and my eyes widen as I read pregnant.
S: what no this has to be wrong.
I grabbed the box.
G: what are you doing
S: half of these things are wrong so I'm taking another one because I know I'm not pregnant
I said as I went into the bathroom. I done the same proses and went out I set it down on the bed and laid down with my face in the pillows. I felt the bed dip down I looked and it was Jaden. I cuddled into his side with my head on his chest. We all just waited in silence. Jaden was running his fingers through my hair. We heard the alarm go off and looked at it.

Hehe you have to wait