TarJ

We walked into target and headed to the popsicles.
S: I want a toy
J: you always want something
S: no I don't.
I started to walk a random way because I haven't really been to target or any store really.
J: were are you going
He said following behind me.
S: the toys
J: there the other way you weirdo
S: I don't know my way around here!!
I went the other way following him. I looked at the comments and they were just saying I ship or there the best duo. But there was still some about if I had cancer. We ended up at the toy isle and I started to look then I seen a mini brand I haven't opened one in a long time.

^same I haven't been able to find them but sessions two is out and I wasn't done with sessions one. I still need the gold ones. But this isn't about me so let's get back to the story.

I quickly went to the box and grabbed it.
J: what is that
S: mini brands
I grabbed a few like 3 then a fan came up.
Fan: omg I found y'all
She looked like she was 15 maybe.
S: hey
Fan: oh my gosh Thai is actually happening. I was watching y'all's live and came as fast as I could. Can I get a picture
J: of course.
I thought she meant Jaden but she came to me. Jaden took her phone and I put his phone and the mini brands down. She gave me and hug and I hugged her back. She wrapped her arm around my waist and I wrapped my arm around her neck and Jaden took the picture. She let go and went to Jaden. I took there picture and gave her, her phone back.
Fan: I still can't believe this is happening I love y'all so much. She started to cry and I gave her another hug witch she obviously took.
S: don't cry
She squeezed tighter and I felt my stomach start to hurt. I didn't want to say anything and just squeezed my eyes shut.

We got finished talking to her then she left and we walked around the corner. I put my hands on my knees and took a beep breath.
J: you ok
He said stopping in his tracks.
S: yeah.
I stood back up straight. I lifted up the jacket and you could see fresh blood in the tissue.
J: your bleeding
S: no shit.
I put my hand over it and put the hoodie over it. 
J: we have to go home
S: no it's just a little blood
We continue to walk to ice cream. When we got there we picked out some popsicles. We went to check-out and I was talking to the camera the whole time. We checked out and got into the car.
J: That was a funny day
S: yeah
I gave the phone to Jaden and lifted up the hoodie. I had blood on my hand a little and the whole bandages was filled.
J: we're getting home.
S: yeah

We were about 10 minutes away and Jaden ended the live because he could see it kinda started to hurt.
J: were about to be there
I nodded and looked down at it. It stopped bleeding it just hurt.
We got there and he took the stuff out of the car and we walked into the house. I went downstairs into his room while he put the stuff up. He came back with two popsicles in his hand and something else but I couldn't see
J: I put the mini brands in your room.
He gave me the popsicles and lifted up my hoodie to look at it.
J: it's not bleeding so that's good. Does it still hurt.
S: yeah
J: here
He gave me Advil and a bottle of water
S: thanks
I put the pills in my mouth then took a sip of the water. He laid down beside me and wrapped his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. He played the movie and I stayed to think about the past 24 hours. A lot has happened I died for eleven minutes. I would of thought they would of gave up at 5 but they stayed in that room for eleven minutes and brought me back to life. Then I went into surgery and found out Payton cheated on me. I seen it with my own eyes then he's going to come over and try to explain. God I loved him a lot. But I guess it wasn't meant to be.
J: hey why are you crying
I didn't even realize I was.
S: oh um it nothing
I said wiping the tears away with the sleeve of his hoodie.
J: you can talk to me you know that right.
S: yeah. Where's buddy
J: probably kios room
S: oh
I felt his eyes on me but I just ignored them and continued to watch the movie. I felt my eyes get heavy and I closed them and heard Jaden whisper
J: sweet dreams
I think he thought I was asleep because when I said
S: you to Jaden
I felt him tense up. I laughed to myself and snuggle deeper into him if possible and started to drift off again.

Heres some Jaden and Skye content.

I think their ship name is skaden

Also I moved schools last week and there's a guy in my class and his name is Jaden but spelt like Jayden with a Y. Sadly he doesn't look like Jaden HOSSLER but no one does so 😔.

💀💀💀