Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 🍋

A/N: This is my first story and lemon. I am not very used to writing 'xReader' stories so please let me know if something is wrong or if I can improve anything. Thanks! This is planned to be a 4 part story based on the song Play Date by Melanie Martinez.

A/N: WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE BEFORE PROCEEDING. I AM SORRY IF YOU ARE YOUNGER OR DON'T LIKE IT, I GUESS? I DON'T KNOW, PLEASE TAKE CARE, THANKS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh okay so.. When are you leaving?",he asks trying to change the subject.

"Tomorrow afternoon", you murmur.

You both stand there for a minute not wanting to move.

"Thanks and sorry again."

"You owe me one", you laugh trying to ease the tension.
"I think I owe you two", he says and brings his face to kiss you.

You don't kiss him back because you didn't see that coming. You did actually but you couldn't believe it happened.

"Sorry..", he mumbles on backing off. You wanted him badly the whiskey now rushing to your head and your heart threatening to beat right out of your chest.

You wanted him especially since the episode in the shower but you weren't sure of the logistics.

"You should probably do it with someone you love", he says and turned around and closed his eyes with his hands in his pant pockets, his head tilting back regretting what he did.

"You... love me?", you blurt out confused. "No", he replies.

"I mean I don't know. I think you are hot and frustratingly intelligent and troublesome and we don't meet as often. I like you but not like.. like you. Well I thought you want it too so I... never mind me.." he spoke too fast words tumbling on each other without meeting your eye.

You hold his shirt and pull him down to kiss him snaking your hands around his neck. You kiss him roughly, the intoxication of the whiskey now reaching to a new high.

"I don't think I am looking for love tonight either", you mutter in his ear when you move apart to breathe.

You continue kissing his ear and jawline and neck. You are determined to find the soft spot on his neck and you keep kissing him till you find it. He lets you, too, just angling his neck so you have more access. He realized you are probably going to win being the troublesome woman you are. He just lets you spoil him.

You find his spot which elicits a sharp moan from him, so you nibble and suck on it making him growl deep in his throat. You are having fun at his reactions and realize the power you hold. His hands are on your waist under your shirt and your other hand is placed lightly on the far side of his neck. Just when you were giving all your attention to making him moan, he places his strong hands under your ass and picks you up so you are now straddling him.

You look at him with surprise and move to the other side of his neck kissing and nibbling. You continue to his jaw, his earlobe making ample use of your lips and teeth. He takes you to his bedroom and half throws half places you on the bed not separating himself from you. He moves in to kiss you, a rough and intoxicating kiss. He seeks opening in your mouth and you reject it. He sighs in the kiss and breaks it to take a look at you. You were proving too much of a challenge for him this night, and he was not going to lose to you twice.