Back to you - Genma Shiranui

A/N: Love for my boy Genma. I think they are all my boys to be honest, but he makes my stomach turn in a very nsfw kind of way, so.....
Not a lemon, because I think I might be in love with him. (What?)
Start has a bit of moaning and stuff, so just skip the first paragraph if you don't want NSFW thingies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aaah yes, just right there", you moan arching your back in response to the hard thrusts of the man on top of you. He moans and keeps moving faster, "you like that baby?", he asks. "Yes keep going, don't stop, don't stop", you grunt and hug him tighter your nails creating a trail on his back."I am gonna cum, I am gonna cum", you almost scream. "Me too", you feel him getting sloppy expecting to both cum at the same time. "Oh God Y/N I am cumming", he says and he unloads inside you wearing a condom.

"Fuck that was good, Genma", you pant while he is still inside you.
"Who the fuck is this Genma?", the man shouts and gets off you.
"How the fuck can you scream someone else name, bitch, what the fuck?", he almost screams. "Stop having such a big ego, the good time is what matters", you sit up.
"Not that I was in love with you, but hell woman, this is the second time. Every time you are drunk you scream his name. Was this an ex that you are still hung up on? You know what? I don't even care", he says now getting clothed. You do the same.
"Well it is given you aren't sleeping here, not even for the night and obviously we aren't going out again, so, have a good night", he slams the door on your face.

"That drunken coward", you say and turn around to go home.

It is 3:30 am and it is cold outside. You are also pretty drunk. You sit on a nearby bench with your head in your hands.

"This is the third time this month, I said his name, with two different guys, what the hell Y/N", you think to yourself.

A week passes and you are at home getting drunk. You decided against going out at all costs till you sort this out. You are tired of having one night stands but whenever something meaningful starts building you sabotage it. Or scream somebody else's name.

"Fuck you, Genma", you think in your head and start thinking about him.

You think about his eyes, his face, his soft features, his toned chest, his senbon, his lips...... his lips...", you think again.

"Huuhhhh", you sigh and breath deeply and take two more shots of tequila in front of you. Since you are home there is literally nothing stopping you from drinking.

You were reading a book but it is now lying on the floor while you are sprawled on the couch pretty drunk, watching random stuff on the television. You are not even watching it.

"Genma", you sigh. You pick up the book and put a bookmark in the page you were reading and close it. The bookmark was a picture of you and Asuma. You open the book again and take the picture out and look at it and sigh.

"Asuma", you say as a tear escapes your eye.

"Fuck you, too", you say and keep the picture back inside. You pick up the bottle to take another shot when you hear a knock on the door.

"Who the fuck", you say almost loudly and pull the door open barely standing leaning against the door.

"What?", ask annoyed to the man standing in front of you, whose name was like a prayer on your lips all this time, with his breathtaking but carefree demeanor - Shiranui Genma - himself.

"Well, hello to you too", he says and gives a fake smile. He enters the house and sits on the couch.

"I didn't invite you in", you slur and slam the door. You lock it and come and plop on the couch opposite to him.