Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits 🍋

A/N: I have too many words to say about Madara, but I would just say, he is the ultimate daddy. 🙄👄

Obviously a lemon!
Read at your own risk! 🤤😌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Flashback**

Today was the day. Your company was going public and you were excited. It was a huge step in your life and you couldn't believe your father would let you do that.

Your father mostly undermined you and since you lost your mom, you were always eager to get his attention. You did great in school, got great grades and went to the top business school in order to prepare yourself to take over a part of your father's business. But before you could even graduate, your father had handed most of his business to your elder brother. You loved him and he loved you, but he was too similar to your father for your liking. You were left with the smallest company in the Yamazaki Group of Companies.

You had worked hard on it for five years straight, taking it to new heights. People including your father said things like "Oh it is just a play thing, not a real company" or "Oh, you look so cute pretending you have a real company compared to your brother's empire", but you kept working in silence, without complaining.

You had really made it your own and made it reach great heights before deciding to go public, to continue with its expansion. Your father and brother both thought it was futile and a bad decision, but this time you had put your foot down. You had taken a decision regarding your company and you were going through with it. You were adamant.

One day, your father and brother come up to your office and actually give you the good news, that they had decided to go ahead with your plan. You couldn't believe your ears. After making sure they weren't joking, you genuinely got excited about the prospects and mainly because your father finally, FINALLY, listened to your wishes and let you taking a decision like an adult.

You spent the next two months, meeting with the banks, lawyers and such to make sure you have everything in order before declaring it in the press conference. You make a year long plan for the smooth transition and schedule a press conference yourself once you are satisfied with yours and your team's efforts regarding it.

You get ready on the day of the press conference and reach the conference room of your company early. The biggest conference room is decorated and you are happy with it. Your assistant comes up to greet you and walks your through all the preparations and schedule of the day.

You see your father walk in with your brother. You meet them under the public eye, cameras shuttering everywhere. Saying that you were nervous was an understatement. Less than five minutes later, Izuna Uchiha enters the room and all the cameras and eyes turn to him.

"What the hell is he doing here?", you ask your assistant under your breath and give your father a sharp look.

Your brother places a hand over your knee to calm you down. You swallow your anger and put on a professional face once again.

Madara and Izuna Uchiha were the biggest entrepreneurs and had various companies all over the country. They were also good friends of your father. Your brother's companies frequently did business with them and everything was cordial between your family and theirs.

You interacted with Izuna more than Madara, and he had a favorite hobby of getting on your nerves - and no, not in a playful way. His sexist and dismissive statements towards you were always the centre of attention at parties and your father, who would do anything to lick the Uchiha boots, loved them. "You have to learn to take a joke", he always told you and all you could do is gulp some alcohol and leave the conversation. So yes, you were annoyed and shocked to see him at your press conference.